Responsibilities of the Internal Auditor include but not limited to:
- Proper adherence and application of internal audit policies and ethics.
- Maintain Knowledge of business, organizational, audit and regulatory policies to ensure audit integrity and process innovation service quality.
- Identify and report process improvements, value-added observations for audited units that help enhance operational effectiveness.
- Executing fieldwork in competent and professional manner by preparing audit programs and detailed audit working paper incorporating test schedules, and observations.
- Prepare audit reports as well as protective findings, related risks, causes plus recommendations for improvement in an efficient and timely concise manner.
- Conduct follow-up activities to make sure audit findings and resolved.
- Review, evaluate and recommend updates to procedures, policies and systems of internal control and verify compliance of the same.
- Execute appropriate use of electronic working papers, audit tools and sources of knowledge.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Knowledge of Accounting principles, practices, techniques and theories of financial reporting.
- Knowledge of internal controls; auditing standards, practices and techniques.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- A B.A or equivalent degree in accounting, business administration or a closely related field.
- Certification as a Certified Internal Auditor and Certified Public Accountant is a plus.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in an internal audit role.
- Effective team and time management skills.
- Proficiency in English language.
Interested candidates must submit a cover letter and CV to [email protected] no later than Sunday, July 07, 2019.
Please indicate in the subject line of your email the position you are applying for. Further information relating to these positions can be obtained from our website at www.apic.ps. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.