Position Type : Full Time
Works directly with: Innovation Hub team, MEAL department.
- The successful candidate will be based in the South Gaza Strip with frequent travel to suppliers’ visits.
- The duration of this contract will be 16 months with the possibility of extension.
- The Y-HUB master trainer is responsible for the planning and delivery of the 21st century, resilience and employment skills training program to the project’s participants (youth with disabilities). S/he shall follow and maintain best practices in the implementation of the training to ensure that the project’s results are delivered and achieved, and to contribute to enhancing the learning within the team and in the organization as a whole.
- Implement activities on 2 main tracks in the project in addition to the 21st century skills, and ensure that the implementation schedules are met as per the detailed implementation plan (DIP), while maintaining adherence to the innovation hub systems for quality project management.
- Deliver training and coaching to the project’s trainers (ToT) after receiving extensive well-structured training by the donor.
- Provide continuous technical support and coaching to the project’s trainers/participants to ensure the innovation hub training aims.
- Provide support in the designing and delivery of community based events as needed.
- Track and document the progress of the participants and keep the records up-to-date.
- Provide needed assistance to the MEAL consultant on the review and development of M&E tools for the interventions.
- Lead the continuous adaptations and enhancement of the program tools and approach to ensure their effectiveness and appropriateness to the project’s participants.
- Support the Innovation hub manager in developing new approaches for delivering the training and getting a continuous feedback mechanism.
- Provide ongoing progress plans, reports, statices, presentations and papers.
- Coordinate with the trainers/ mentors to prepare the training matrix, material, and tools.
- Provide support to the innovation hub team on areas related to operations, logistics, communication, advocacy, preparation of newsletter, policy papers, strengthening coalitions and networks, etc.
- Contribute to the learning events conducted at the end of any cohort to discuss the successes, challenges, and identify adaptations to the curricula to strengthen the approach for future cohorts. The trainer must participate in and contribute recommendations for strengthening the curricula in the future.
- Support the documentation of learnings and innovations promoted by YWB (lessons learned, best practices, methodologies, approaches, success stories, etc.)
- Performs other related tasks as required.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Minimum BA in IT, computer engineering, business administration, entrepreneurship or relevant field.
- Proven previous experience for minimum of 3 years in designing and delivering training and coaching either as an organizer or a trainer in youth empowerment skills, life skills. Technical training is a plus.
- Experience in delivering inclusive training that is adapted to and responsive to life skills. Working with Incubators/hubs is a plus.
- Experience in delivering training on Online Freelancing/outsourcing is a plus.
- Demonstrated strengths in relationship management; able to work with diverse groups of people in a multicultural, team-oriented environment.
- Demonstrated experience and skills in delivering virtual training sessions.
- Excellent communication skills in Arabic, and a very good command of written and spoken English language.
- Excellent facilitation and presentation skills
- Multi-tasking, and ability to work under pressure.
- Proficiency MS Office, Slack, Google products (Drive, Sheets, Docs), trello and hubspot.
- Proactive, Dynamic person, and fast learner.
- Up to date knowledge of entrepreneurship, technical and freelance/outsourcing industry developments.
Deadline for submission: Thursday 14, October 2021 12:00 PM.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Youth Without Borders believes in equal opportunities for both genders.
Well-qualified candidates particularly females and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
No Phone calls.