Position Type : Full Time
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Works directly with: Innovation Hub team, MEAL department.
- The successful candidate will be based in the South Gaza Strip with frequent travel to suppliers’ visits.
- The duration of this contract will be 16 months with the possibility of extension.
- The Y-HUB master coach is responsible for supporting the training by mentoring the delivery of the cohorts/cycles as well as supporting the trainees to be ready for income generation by obtaining job opportunities or access to the local and International market. S/he shall follow and maintain best practices in the implementation of the training and post follow-up to ensure that the project’s results are delivered and achieved, and to contribute to enhancing the learning within the team and in the organization as a whole.
- Support project participants to create networks and connections in the local market and digital to secure job opportunities.
- Refer and link individuals to potential employment placements and recruiters through online jobs platforms as well as social media. Assists individuals in the completion of specific job applications, preparation for interviews.
- Provide individual and group instruction in career development techniques such as job search and application strategies, resume writing, interview skills, labor market information and job retention.
- Conduct individual & group sessions with the trainees in order to identify the gaps, obstacles and shortages related to their gained skills matching with available job opportunities.
- Identifying trainees' strengths and advising them on how to use those strengths to secure employment or excel in their chosen career path.
- Analyze and build on field experiences in order to share lessons learned.
- Provide referrals to training, specialized courses, apprenticeships, and continued education as necessary for skill development.
- Provide follow-up services to individuals who have been placed in, or referred to, an employment situation in accordance with referral agency requirements.
- Participate in the data collection for project activity evaluation or for communication purposes under the supervision of the Innovation hub manager.
- Develop capacity building plan for selected trainees and follow up on the implementation of the plan.
- Work closely with the master trainer to ensure an effective and efficient implementation for the activities.
- Elaborate all training materials and work methodology to develop the training and mentorship technical work plan with the trainers.
- Contribute on following-up activities on 2 main tracks in the project in addition to the 21st century skills, taking into consideration maintaining adherence to the innovation hub systems for quality project management.
- Deliver trainings and coaching to the project’s trainers (ToT) after receiving extensive well-structured training by the donor.
- Provide support in the delivery of community based events as needed.
- Provide needed assistance to the MEAL consultant on the review and development of M&E tools for the interventions.
- Support the Innovation hub manager in developing new approaches for delivering the training and getting a continuous feedback mechanism.
- Provide support to the innovation hub team in areas related to operations, logistics, communication,social media, advocacy, preparation of newsletter, policy papers, strengthening coalitions and networks, etc.
- Contribute to the learning events conducted at the end of any cohort to discuss the successes, challenges, and identify adaptations to the curricula to strengthen the approach for future cohorts. The trainer must participate in and contribute recommendations for strengthening the curricula in the future.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Minimum BA in IT, computer engineering, business administration, entrepreneurship or relevant field.
- Proven previous experience for minimum of 3 years in designing and following up training either as an organizer or a trainer in youth empowerment skills. Technical training is a plus.
- Experience in delivering inclusive training that is adapted to and responsive to life skills.
- Experience in delivering training about online freelancing/outsourcing.
- Experience in career advising and coaching is an essential requirement.
- Demonstrated strengths in relationship management; able to work with diverse groups of people in a multicultural, team-oriented environment.
- Excellent communication skills in Arabic, and a very good command of written and spoken English language.
- Excellent facilitation and presentation skills
- Multi-tasking, and ability to work under pressure.
- Proficiency MS Office, Slack, Google products (Drive, Sheets, Docs), trello and hubspot.
- Proactive, Dynamic person, and fast learner.
- Up to date knowledge of entrepreneurship, technical and freelance/outsourcing industry developments.
Deadline for submission: Thursday 14, October 2021 12:00 PM.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Youth Without Borders believes in equal opportunities for both genders.
Well-qualified candidates particularly females and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
No Phone calls