MA'AN Development Center is seeking to fill the vacant position of a full time Infrastructure & Rehabilitation Project Manager based in Ramallah & Jordan Valley
Major Duties & Activities:
- Administrative and technical supervision, follow up and implementation of MA’AN shelter project's activities.
- Lead project planning and coordination meetings with partner organization and donor as necessary.
- Preparation of detailed and effective project action plans for shelter projects activities.
- Preparation of Bill of Quantities of the targeted shelters & other infrastructures.
- Preparation/ updating and utilization of MA’AN project tools and templates for implementation in accordance with scope of project and existing tools.
- Lead coordination and mobilization of MA’AN project activities in target communities.
- Supervision of MA’AN technical and field staff involved in the project(s), including infrastructure coordinator and any contracted services.
- Close Follow up on the implementation of the different components of the project(s) in office and in field.
- Develop the necessary administrative procedures to effectively achieve project(s) deliverables and outcomes.
- Plan and Participate in Community mobilization and coordination activities and meetings necessary for facilitation of MA’AN project activities in target locations.
- Ensure all project activities are implemented in a timely manner and according to donor’s rules and regulations.
- Plan and conduct regular field visits to ensure proper activities implementation on the ground.
- Prepare periodical reports as requested by MA'AN and donor in consultation with MA’AN Program Officer.
- Prepare Project ToRs and purchase requests in accordance with MA’AN Procurement guidelines, templates and processes for submission to Procurement and logistics department.
- Track MA’AN expenditures on project, prepare payment requests, and associated financial documentation for submission to finance department.
- Assist the finance department in preparing periodic financial documents and reports for the project.
- Responsible for production of MA’AN Project Narrative reports to the donor.
- Ensure compliance with donor regulations and guidelines as per grant agreement.
- Assist MA’AN Program Officer, Monitoring, and Evaluation team with inputs for MA’AN projects database and any reporting on programs internally or externally as needed.
- Any other tasks within scope of work needed for project delivery or MA’AN livelihood program.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Job Qualifications: (PERSONAL & PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCIES)
- Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering with not less than 5 years of professional experience in project management, preferably with experience in working with NGO's.
- Excellent networking and coordination skills.
- Professional level in both Arabic & English language skills.
- Excellent reporting and formal writing skills in both English & Arabic.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work under pressure and within a team.
All interested candidates should send a detailed CV and a cover letter. The cover letter should include the applicant's expectations of the position and how his/her qualifications relate to the vacancy. Please send CVs to MA'AN Development Center with subject Infrastructure & Rehabilitation Project Manager at:
Email: [email protected]
APPLICATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED NO LATER THAN 9 July 2019
Only short listed applicants will beِ contacted.
MA'AN Development Center is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women to apply for this position