Established in 2006 as an independent non-profit nongovernmental organization, the NGO Development Center (NDC) provides financial and technical support to CSOs through its various programs and grant-making schemes.
The Information and Communication Officer will work closely with the programs team to generate and maintain the programs information and communication needs.
The Information and Communication Officer will utilize the information from program reporting, and information reports in the field to compile appropriate information products on programs status and impact, including success stories, information sheets, regular deliverable reports, research reports, and ad hoc reports on how program implementation and status is responsive to particular issues. He will work under the supervision of the NDC Director.
- Focal point for NDC information and communication needs;
- Use information from programs activities and field reporting to compile quick results information products and updates on programs status and impact, including information sheets and success stories;
- In coordination with the programs team, finalize periodic reports and the NDC annual report in Arabic and English.
- Coordinate programs-related missions and document meetings in a very professional manner for follow up.
- Prepare concept notes for new programs and information sheets in a timely a manner.
- Review and finalize all NDC publications and provide inputs to the programs team.
- Report programs status and impact to a number of audiences and through a variety of formats, including presentations and speeches;
- Coordinate NDC reporting requirements, media monitoring, provide substantial inputs to Program team in writing of periodic reports and updates;
- Provide critical inputs and analysis into draft reporting submitted from departments;
- Provide regular mentorship and guidance to field staff to ensure quality reporting;
- Review quality of all English version final reporting products prior to release.
- Translate reports and project documents from Arabic to English and from English to Arabic
- Contribute to monitoring and evaluation activities as requested
- Provide guidance and support to media components of activities, as applicable;
- Suggest innovative approaches in program reporting both in terms of approach and delivery.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- A minimum of five years of demonstrated experience in related work in reporting on program implementation and results.
- Must have native-level writing skills in English and fluency in Arabic.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in literature, journalism, political analysis, or a related field; advanced degree in a relevant field desired, but not required.
- At least 5 years of demonstrated experience in deadline driven, program implementation reporting environment.
- Experience working with a similar organization and knowledge of reporting procedures, best practices, guidelines and tools for communications and management information systems.
- Knowledge of donor contracts and grant regulations.
- Research and analytical writing skills and relationship building with minimal supervision.
- Relevant computer skills with proficiency relevant software such as MS Office and other data management systems.
- Valid Jerusalem driving license.
Interested candidates shall fill the online job application form available on NDC website: www.ndc.ps/node/add/job-application , no later than Monday, February 8, 2021.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.