مؤسـسة أطباء بلا حدود- فرنسا
Infection Prevention Control Supervisor (Gaza)
Médecins Sans Frontières “Doctors without Borders” is a private, non-profit international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, creed or political affiliation.
MSF-France is currently seeking to hire an Infection Prevention Control Supervisor to plan, organize and supervise our Infection Prevention and Control (IPC) activities in Gaza according to MSF standards and protocols.
- Maintaining and supporting the day to day implementation of the standard precautions in health structures in all departments including sterilization, laundry and kitchen, and providing technical supervision, training and support to the staff on IPC related issues using existing tools such as audits, checklist, and surveillance
- Implementing and monitoring adherence to additional precautions for air, droplet and contact transmissible diseases when indicated. Based on a given patient-diagnosis, evaluating the need and supporting the implementation, if needed, for additional precautions in collaboration with the medical team and act accordingly
- Implementing the correct ‘clean and dirty flows’ inside the health facility and ensuring that environmental standards in the facility are respected (bed spacing, number of handwashing stations etc.)
- Guaranteeing compliance to aseptic care techniques and to the correct use of antiseptics, disinfectants and detergents.
- Checking the consumption and the quality of IPC materials and equipment, including cleaning materials and equipment, PPE, etc.
- Reporting any irregularities and producing reports with information recommendations for the monthly medical reporting.
- Report to IPC manager and head nurse/MTL
- Lead the Infection Prevention and Control Committee for the project
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor degree in Nursing
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in infection control.
- Fluency in English, written and spoken, is essential
- Computer literacy essential (Word, Excel)
- Commitment to results and team work, flexibility, and respect of hierarchy and communication/validation flows
Interested applicants, please send all of the following documents to be considered:
- C.V. and cover letter in English
- Copies of work certificates and academic degrees
- Please list three work references in your CV (name, organization, position, email address and phone number)
To MSF Office (A Husseini Street, near El Wehda Street, Gaza City). Please write IPC Nurse Supervisor on your application or it may not be considered.
Deadline for submitting applications: Monday, 27th May at 16:00
CVs will not be returned and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a written test and interview.
Qualified female candidates are encouraged to apply.