- Ensure compliance with NRC policies, guidelines and standards
- Ensure compliance with ICT strategy, tools, handbooks, guidelines and standards
- Prepare and develop status reports as required by management
- Ensure proper filing of documents and securing all ICT supporting documents
- Support line manager in procedures and require support team trainings
- Contribute to the development and implementation of ICT systems
- Organize and deliver activities in line with strategy and standards
- Develop and maintain constructive and cooperative working relationships with colleagues and management
- Any other assignment as may be required by the Management
1.Develops local ICT SOPs, training plans, systems, and procedures to Global NRC ICT policies;
2. Monitors ICT operations in PS CO and AIDA Office in compliance with NRC standards;
3. Provides level two incident handling support to the CO and AIDA users;
4. Accountable to the overall maintenance and delivery of CO and AIDA ICT assets and systems;
5. Monitors and reports ICT expenses and assist with the preparation of operating budgets;
6. In collaboration with PS CO Logistics, controls ICT assets, maintains communications service contracts, advises on procurement, and drives ICT asset standardization, and end of life for ICT assets;
7. Creates a routine computer maintenance schedule for PS CO and AIDA offices for updating device drivers, hard disk drive defragmentation, disk clean up and update virus definitions;
8. Responsible for CO and AIDA office assets management.
9. Local Admin for UNIT4.
10. Support new hires onboarding by preparing ICT package and required access.
11. Responsible for AIDA ICT Systems.
12. Responsible for CO telecommunication services and infrastructure.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Generic professional competencies:
- Minimum 3 years' Experience
- Bachelor degree in related field
- Previously working with INGOs
- Fluency in Arabic and English, both written and verbal
- Previous experience in performing in complex and volatile contexts
Context related skills, knowledge and experience:
- Strong communication skills, written and oral, be able to communicate effectively, produce reports, and present solutions.
- Hebrew language would be an asset
Salary/benefits: According to NRC’s salary scale and terms and conditions.
Duty station: Jerusalem
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة