CARE West Bank & Gaza is looking for a committed professional to the values of Transformation, Integrity, Diversity, Equality,
and Excellence to fill the following vacancy:
Human Resources Assistant (Job# 8/2019)
Summary: The HR Assistant will perform administrative support and technical assistance in the delivery of human resources services to
employees, supervisors and managers. The areas of service will include filing, attendance reporting, benefits administration, and audit
preparation. S/he will assist in coordinating the development, review and dissemination of CARE WB/G’s HR policies and procedures.
Location: Ramallah & Jerusalem Offices
Start date: Immediately
Position type: part-time 32 hours/week
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Maintaining personnel files and HR filing system
· Support in administering staff benefits, and prepare regular HR reports
· Coordinating recruitment efforts according to CARE policies & procedures
· Assisting the HR Manager in coordinating the development, implementation, dissemination and review of the CO human resource
management and CO administration management policies and procedures
· Support HR efforts in organizing all staff events & trainings
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
· Bachelor’s degree in business administration, public administration or any other related field
· Training in Human Resources Administration is desired
· Two years of previous experience in administration and human resources
· Excellent computer skills in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
· Excellent verbal and written skills in both Arabic & English
· Strong skills in translating documents from English to Arabic is desired
· The successful candidate must be an initiator, people oriented, and with high organizational skills and attention to details.
· Ability to work in both Jerusalem and Ramallah offices, travel to other field offices is expected
Only applicants who have the required qualities, experience, and skills will be considered. Interested applicants must include
(a) A resume (in English) and (b) a cover letter explaining their suitability for the position (in English)
Please submit your application by e- mail to [email protected] to the attention of the HR Department no later than 30 September 2019 and include the job number (8/2019) in the subject line and cover letter.
Applications received after this date or that do not meet the qualifications above will not be considered.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
CARE International promotes the principle of Equal Opportunity for all