FIS is a leading IT and Business solutions firm based in Ramallah that provides a blend of technology solutions for the local market for over the last 22 years.
FIS is currently looking to recruit a Human Resource Generalist to work in the headquarter in Ramallah.
- Assist with all internal and external HR related matters.
- Participate in developing organizational guidelines and procedures.
- Recommend strategies to motivate employees.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, conducting reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Investigate complaints brought forward by employees.
- Coordinate employee development plans and performance management.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Manage the organization’s employee database and prepare reports.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Assist with budget monitoring and payroll.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice.
- Participate in the presales and support activities of the HR software produced by FIS.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration / HR or related field.
- At least 2 years of experience in the HR field.
- Excellent in written and spoken English
- Efficient HR administration and people management skills.
- Excellent record keeping skills.
- Excellent knowledge of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works comfortably under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Superb computer literacy with capability in email, MS Office and related HR software.
- Remarkable organizational and conflict management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
The candidates should submit their resume with English cover letter by email to [email protected] not later than 21 February 2021. (Email should be titled with “Human Resources Generalist Vacancy”).