- Process all staffing and personnel requests to ensure that business is not interrupted and employees perform their work efficiently and effectively.
- Ensure that all employees’ data is up-to-date, and all HR Processes comply with Labor law.
- Assist in establishing the strategic direction of HR programs and practices within the company
- Prepare reports and recommend procedures to reduce absenteeism and turnover.
- Assist in developing and implementing HR programs and practices consistent with AK HR strategy and assess their effectiveness.
- Provides assistance with difficult complex technical and analytical human resources tasks.
- Ensure that all employees’ information is maintained in personnel files.
- Administer employees’ work attendance and monitor their punctuality.
- Coordinate the employee annual leave schedules and leave processing, and update all annual leave issues.
- Prepare new hire and termination paperwork
- Prepare employment certificate / income certificate / service certificate upon request.
- Monitor manpower cost and produce report of manpower cost quarterly reporting any deviation to the Management.
- Follow up and ensure that all issues related to medical insurance are accomplished properly with no delays or errors
- Prepare employee contracts, assign and enter employee identification numbers into the personnel system
- Control and co-ordinate activities of personnel administration, employee relations, employee benefits and remuneration strategy.
- Ongoing interfacing with Finance department to ensure the accuracy of budgeted positions and payroll matters.
- Coordinate and administer employee benefits, payroll, leave and other personnel matters
- Work with Department Managers to continually evaluate compensations and benefits and ensure all policies are in line with AK HR Policies and Procedures.
- Prepare employee separation notices and related documentation, and conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations.
- Consult legal consultant, when necessary, and ensure that policies comply with labor laws.
- Manage the annual KPI Process, Performance Appraisal, Training Plans and Salary Increments
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- A minimum of B.A degree in Human Resources Management or Business Administration.
- A minimum of 3 years of professional experience in human resources management field.
- Reporting skills.
- Excellent command of English & Arabic; both writing and speaking.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Female applicants are highly encouraged to apply.
- Leadership charisma
- Applicant need to be residing in Ramallah city.
Applications along with a photograph to be e-mailed to [email protected]; mentioning the post you’re applying to in the subject line on or before 9th August 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.