Working efficiently, effectively and in a spirit of partnership, we support people and societies in developing, transition and industrialized countries in shaping their own futures and improving living conditions. This is what the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) is all about. As a federally owned enterprise, we support the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. We are also engaged in international education work around the globe.
In order to support the Head of HR department in GIZ Office at the German House we are looking for a
Responsibilities and tasks include but are not limited to:
- Assist the HR colleagues in the preparation of the health and workmen’s compensation insurance calculations and documentation Perform electronic archiving, which includes scanning and filing documents as required and treating them with confidentially, in line with GIZ’s filling rules.
- Assist in the preparation of the recruitment process in cooperation with relevant staff members.
- Create personal files for the new employees’ to be in line with GIZ’s filling rules, labeling and ensure the personnel/ HR files are up to date.
- Prepare and edit official letters and other relevant HR documents for National Personnel.
- Handle scheduling arrangements for meetings, interviews, etc., held by the HR Department.
- Perform other duties and correspondence related to HR matters.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Required Skills and qualifications:
- Fresh graduate with a bachelor’s degree in human resources management, public or business administration or any related field of study.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality with regard to Human Resources information.
- Fast learner and ability to work under stressful conditions, self-initiator, flexible service oriented, friendly personality, well organized and motivated.
- Fluent in Arabic, very good knowledge of English (oral and written).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail, identify errors, meet inflexible deadlines.
- Very good working knowledge of ITC technologies MS Office application (related software, phone, email, the internet and outlook, word, excel, Power Point. etc.)
- Willingness to upskill as required by the tasks to be performed -Accurate, reliable, open-minded, and positive attitude.
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering information highly organized, able to prioritize and meet deadlines effectively.
Assignment: 1st of September 2022, 3 months contract with possibility of extension.
As an equal opportunity employer, GIZ stands for inclusion and diversity and does not discriminate against applicants for employment because of their gender, disability, age, religion, or ethnic origin. GIZ offers an attractive and challenging work environment with opportunities for personal and professional development
A complete application must be submitted in English to the following address: [email protected], which includes the attached applicant information form, the CV and a one-page cover letter, no later than 15th of July 2022 at 16:00pm.
Kindly state in the email subject “HR Intern”. Any deficiency in the application will NOT be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.