Duties and responsibilities
The purpose of the HR/Admin Manager is to oversee, manage, develop and strengthen all HR and Admin functions in order to provide efficient and effective Human Resources and Administration support to the NRC Country Programme in Palestine. With a special focus on effective Recruitment, Staff development and training
- Implement NRC’s HR systems and procedures at the national level.
- Ensure adherence to Employment Guidelines and other NRC policies.
- Ensure compliance with the local labor law at CO level.
- Regular HR analysis and reports.
- Personnel management of the HR team at country office.
- Training, support, control and development of HR teams in all offices, and support and training of all staff with HR responsibilities/ personnel management.
- Ensure safe and standardized filing of personnel documents in all offices.
- Implementation of the Global Standards and initiatives at the Palestine Country Office
- Contribute to the Country Organization’s strategy and the Plan of Action by providing input and initiatives and follow up on completion and roll out.
- Contribute to the development of CO local policies and procedures.
- Manage recruitment of staff, including delivering awareness and training sessions on recruitment policy and procedures to hiring managers.
- Responsible for compensation and benefits, including employment contracts management, payroll management and management of all staff benefits (included but not limited to insurance, overtime, leaves, …)
- Lead and strengthen staff induction, WDP process and learning and development at CO providing required trainings and development of required tools.
- Support Employees relations management including organizational resilience, working environment, duty of care, investigations/disciplinary measures, fact findings,
- work related incidents and staff care.
- Support the Salary review process in line with NRC policies and procedures.
- Ensure the Time sheets monthly submissions in accordance with NRC procedures.
- Provide support for International staff admin management (Induction, timesheets, PR for accommodation)
- Oversee the functioning of the Administration Department directly at the Country Office and technically at the Area Offices
- Respond to audits as needed
- Undertake any other reasonable task assigned by management
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Minimum 3 years of Experience in a senior HR positions within humanitarian/recovery context
- Previous experience from working in complex and volatile contexts
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities
- Knowledge about own leadership skills/profile
- Fluency in English and Arabic, both written and verbal
Context/ Specific skills, knowledge and experience:
- Relevant education background (HR, Business administration or a related field) minimum of BA
- Excellent understanding of HR and Administrative concepts.
- Solid knowledge of the Palestinian and Israeli labor laws and best HR practices.
- Knowledge of Hebrew language is preferred.
- Handling insecure environments
- Planning and delivering results
- Working with people
- Communicating with impact and respect
- Coping with change
- Strategic thinking
- Managing resources to optimise results
- Empowering and building trust
- Initiating action and change
- Managing performance and development
We can offer
- Contract period: 12 month (renewable).
- Salary/benefits: According to NRC’s salary scale and terms and conditions and local labor law.
- Duty station: Jerusalem
Please download Job Description of the position here.
This position is open to national candidates only. We will review applications on an ongoing basis, interested candidates are encouraged to apply early.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة