Rights Respected, People Protected
The Norwegian Refugee Council is an independent humanitarian organisation helping people forced to flee. We work in crises in 31 countries, where we help save lives, rebuild futures and promote the rights of people who are displaced. We deliver high-quality aid where needs are greatest, in both new and protracted crises.
In Palestine, NRC provides humanitarian assistance and promotes respect for international law in one of the longest-running displacement crises in modern history. In the West Bank, including East Jerusalem, and Gaza, NRC’s work includes emergency preparedness and response, education, ICLA, protection, shelter and WASH.
Roles & Responsibilities
The purpose of the HR/Admin Technical Assistant position is to contribute in the day-to-day implementation of the HR/Admin responsibilities.
- Adhere to NRC policies, tools, handbooks and guidelines;
- Assist with the implementation of the HR/Admin portfolio according to the plan of action;
- Implements independently procedures and activities within own function or core competency as delegated
- Responsible for organizing and delivery of tasks in line with priorities and standards
- Develop and maintain knowledge of the specialist area of work in which technical assistance and support is being provided, in order to be most effective in supporting the team
- Use initiative in day to day problem solving in line with agreed procedures, priorities and standards for the area of work
- Prepare and develop status reports as required by management
- Ensure proper filing of documents
- Promote and share ideas for improvement in your area of expertise
- Ensure efficient day to day maintenance of administration systems, processes and support to NRC Jerusalem office staff and visitors.
- Perform reception duties as required to support visitors’ access to the office, set up rooms for meetings, order catering
- Act as the HR/Admin focal point for venue bookings; coordinate with preferred suppliers, confirm booking, compile all required supporting documents and submit to Logistics.
- Responsible for staff attendance, prepare monthly reports and coordinate with staff and line managers on required actions
- Update staff leave tracking sheets and share with staff and line managers on monthly basis
- Follow-up on staff health insurance, coordinate and negotiate when needed with the insurance company on submitted claims.
- Maintain computerised and manual personnel records in line with internal procedures, regulatory requirements and confidentiality requirements
- Raise PRs for HR/admin expenses, including office consumables, and follow up with the logistics team to ensure timely procurement and keep track on stock.
- Assist in preparing the international staff visa and permits documents in coordination with the Security and Access team.
- Responsible for arranging travel, transport and accommodation for all visitors and International staff in coordination with logistics department;
- Support managing consultancy agreements as needed.
- Undertake any other reasonable task assigned by management
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Our Ideal Candidate:
We are looking for a Diploma or university graduate in Business Administration, Human Resource Management or related field, with a minimum of 2 years’ previous experience in similar role in humanitarian field and has technical expertise relevant to the role. Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities. Fluency in English and Arabic, both written and verbal.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة