Rights Respected, People Protected
The Norwegian Refugee Council is an independent humanitarian organisation helping people forced to flee. We work in crises in 31 countries, where we help save lives, rebuild futures and promote the rights of people who are displaced. We deliver high-quality aid where needs are greatest, in both new and protracted crises.
In Palestine, NRC provides humanitarian assistance and promotes respect for international law in one of the longest-running displacement crises in modern history. In the West Bank, including East Jerusalem, and Gaza, NRC’s work includes emergency preparedness and response, education, ICLA, protection, shelter and WASH.
Roles & Responsibilities
The purpose of a HR/Admin Coordinator and is to coordinate, facilitate and implement HR and Administration functions.
- Implement NRC’s systems and procedures
- Ensure adherence to NRC policies, handbooks, guidelines and donor requirements
- Prepare and submit reports and analysis
- Ensure proper filing of all support documents
- Support line managers in procedures and require support team trainings
- Management of support team
- Ensure development and implementation of administrative systems and procedures
- Ensure adherence to NRC policies and the national labor law in all processes and procedures
- Advice in personnel conflicts/processes when relevant
- Coordinate staff recruitment and exits, introductions, trainings, staff benefits scheme as needed
- Coordinate with relevant partners, suppliers, authorities, lawyers etc.
- Ensure accuracy of staff salaries
- Coordinate recruitment of staff, including advertising, shortlisting and supporting interview and assessment.
- Responsible for administration of contracts of employment, and all employee records, including processing of joiners’ inductions and leavers exit.
- Responsible for administration of payroll, including ensuring all payroll records are accurate and approved and that payroll is processed in time for prompt payment of salary and allowances.
- Coordinate and ensure the delivery of agree induction and learning and development programmes
- Ensure that staff records and database in all offices are up to date and filed appropriately
- Responsible for preparation and submission of the HR reports including but not limited to: T quarterly report, monthly HR Indicators report, yearly MOI report
- Manage the annual leave and sick leave registry system, and ensure provision and administration of employee benefits, such as holiday and sick pay, medical insurances, travel expenses etc.
- Ensure the Time sheets monthly submissions in accordance with NRC procedures.
- Provide Technical and capacity building to the HR and Admin team in main office and fields
- Responsible for International staff admin management (Induction, leaves, timesheets, PR for accommodation)
- Act as the HR focal point for staff and managers’ queries including welfare support
- Provide support to the implementation of new NRC HR initiatives and projects within own area
- Respond to audits as needed
- Undertake any other reasonable task assigned by managementA
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Our Ideal Candidate:
We are looking for a university graduate in Business Administration, Human Resource Management or related field, with a minimum of 3 years’ previous experience in similar role in humanitarian field and has technical expertise relevant to the role.
Experience working as senior HR/Admin in complex and volatile contexts. Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities. Fluency in English and Arabic, both written and verbal.
We are particularly looking for a positive individual with strong communication skills, who can build trust and confidently navigate both internally and externally at different levels
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة