Albaiara Resort in Jericho is looking for a Dynamic, Experienced &
Hardworking “Hotel Manager” to join Albaiara Resort.
The main responsibility of Hotel Manager is to plan, organize, direct, manage, control and evaluate all aspects of operations at Al Baiara Hotel including reception, housekeeping, swimming pool, kitchen, restaurant, bars, cafeterias and all food and beverage outlets in full cooperation with the General Manager and Board of Directors and other stakeholders.
Manage day-to-day staff and guests & oversee the daily operations of the hotel as well as provide strategic direction, plan and supervise the activities to ensure the smooth and profitable running of business and deliver an excellent Guest experience.
Main DUTIES & RESPONSABILITIES:
- Responsible for the day-to-day operation of the Food & Beverage service sections.
- Set clear objective and targets to work on.
- Work with the General Manager to effectively market the Resort.
- Establishes and maintains effective employee and inter-departmental working relationships.
- Identify staffing needs, develop job descriptions and conduct such functions as interviewing, employee orientation, performance appraisals, coaching, counselling, training and taking disciplinary actions to ensure the appropriate staff productivity and efficiency.
- Develops training plans and implements and conducts training as well as on-the-job coaching.
- Maintains all up-dated operating manual for the operation.
- Implements the Resort and Section Regulations, Policies and Procedures including but not limited to:
- a. In House Rules and Regulation
- b. Hygiene and Cleanliness
- c. Health and Safety
- d. Training
- e. Quality
- f. Service
- Negotiate with clients for use of facilities for catering, parties, banquets, etc, in cooperation with General Manager.
- Address customers’ needs & concerns & respond proactively to customers’ concerns.
- Manage between profitability and guest satisfaction measures.
- Monitor revenues and expenses.
- Develop and maintain F&B department control procedures.
- Ensure that all practices comply with health and safety regulations.
- Assists the General Manager in setting outlets goals and developing strategies, procedures and policies.
- May act as Manager on Duty, overseeing all Hotel departments after 5:00 pm.
- Assist clients in events planning and menu selection.
- Conduct all F&B operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards.
- Calculate food, Beverage and Labor costs and compare to budgets.
SPECIAL WORK REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to supervise food production, allocate work effectively and maintain outstanding Hygiene conditions.
- Ability to recommend on staff selection, provide training and report on progress of performance.
- Ability to maintain good relation with staff and fellow workers (Team Work).
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
EDUCATION, COMPETENCES & SKILLS:
- University degree in Hotel Management.
- Strong Leadership skills and ability to act as mentor /coach.
- Very good command of English.
- Minimum of 10 years in Hotel management and strong experience in F&B in hotels & restaurants.
- Strong in discipline, cost conscious, very good administrative & marketing skills, human relation skills, and leadership during rush periods.
- Good time management skills and ability to set priorities.
- Creativity and flexibility.
- Ability to adapt to changes
- Ability to work under work pressure.
All interested candidates should send a detailed CV and a cover letter. The cover letter should include the applicant's expectations of the position and how his/her qualifications relate to the vacancy. Please send CVs to:
E-mail: [email protected]
Facebook: Albaiara Resort
Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
APPLICATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED NO LATER THAN 15 July 2019