Albaiara Resort in Jericho is looking for a Dynamic and Hardworking “Food and Beverage Manager to join Albaiara Resort.
The main responsibility of F&B Manager is to plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of restaurants, bars, cafeterias and all food and beverage outlets at Albaiara Resort.
DUTIES & RESPONSABILITIES:
- Responsible for the day-to-day operation of the Food & Beverage service sections.
- Controls and analyzes, on an on-going basis, the level of the following:
- b. Quality level and presentation of Food and Beverage products
- c. Service Standards
- d. Sanitation, Hygiene, Condition and Cleanliness of Facilities
- e. Operation Costs, Payroll and Beverage Cost
- f. Guest satisfaction
- Establishes and maintains effective employee and inter-departmental working relationships.
- Conducts such functions as interviewing, employee orientation, performance evaluation, appraisals, coaching, counselling and taking disciplinary actions to ensure the appropriate staff productivity and efficiency.
- Develops training plans and implements and conducts training as well as on-the-job coaching.
- Maintains all up-dated operating manual for the operation.
- Implements the Resort and Section Regulations, Policies and Procedures including but not limited to:
- a. In House Rules and Regulation
- b. Hygiene and Cleanliness
- c. Health and Safety
- d. Grooming
- e. Quality
- f. Service
- Co-ordinate with all large group meeting /banquet planners their specific group requirements with the services & facilities offered.
- Adjust and update menus based on seasonality
- Assist in menu planning and design.
- Adjust and update price menus
- Handle all Food & Beverage inquiries and ensure timely follow up.
- Negotiate with clients for use of facilities for catering, parties, banquets, etc, in cooperation with General Manager.
- Address customers’ needs & concerns & respond proactively to customers’ concerns.
- Proactively interact with and entertain customers.
- Identify Staffing Needs and develop job descriptions and qualifications.
- Conduct orientation and training for the staff and evaluate their performance.
- Monitor revenues and expenses.
- Develop and maintain F&B department control procedures.
- Ensure that all practices comply with health and safety regulations.
- Control of inventory.
- Handles Administrative work and keeps updated files on the following F&B operation matters:
- • Finance
- • Standards
- • Training
- • Entertainment
- • Promotions
- • Banquet events orders and Meetings
- • Miscellaneous
- Supervise daily paper flow including Proposals, and Contracts.
- Assists the General Manager in setting outlets goals and developing strategies, procedures and policies.
- Assists the General Manager in preparing the yearly Food and Beverage division budget.
- May act as Manager on Duty, overseeing all Hotel departments after 5:00 pm.
- Monitors the stocks of all Beverage, Material and Equipment and ensures that service requirements are met.
- Monitors together with the Chef local competitors and compares their operation with his/her operation.
- Monitors and controls all operating equipment for the outlet.
- Keeps aware of Trends, Systems, Practices and Equipment in Food and Beverage.
- Performs related duties and special projects as assigned.
- Assist clients in events planning and menu selection.
- Conduct all F&B operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards.
- Calculate food, Beverage and Labor costs and compare to budgets.
- Coordinate with other department managers of daily and weekly activities/ functions.
SPECIAL WORK OR ASSIGNMENT
- Ability to supervise food production and allocate work effectively.
- Ability to maintain outstanding Hygiene conditions.
- Ability to control food stock effectively.
- Ability to recommend on staff selection, provide training and report on progress of performance.
- Ability to provide reference and ensure compliance with house rules by staff.
- Ability to maintain good relation with staff and fellow workers (Team Work).
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
EDUCATION, COMPETENCES & SKILLS:
- Minimum Hotel School and University preferably.
- Strong Leadership skills and ability to act as mentor / coach.
- Very good command of English.
- 5 years of experience in F&B in hotels & restaurants.
- Strong in discipline, cost conscious, very good administrative skills, human relation skills, salesmanship and leadership during rush periods.
- Good time management skills and ability to set priorities.
- Creativity and flexibility. Ability to adapt to changes
All interested candidates should send a detailed CV and a cover letter. The cover letter should include the applicant's expectations of the position and how his/her qualifications relate to the vacancy. Please send CVs to:
E-mail: [email protected]
Facebook: Albaiara Resort
Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
APPLICATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED NO LATER THAN 31 May 2019