We’re looking for a charismatic Sales Representative who will focus on developing new business prospects to increase sales of high-end residential Automation systems.
The ideal candidate will be technically savvy and have a strong desire to continually learn more about smart home design and technology.
Typical systems we work with include: Home Automation, Lighting Control, Climate Control and IP Intercoms.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reaching out to homeowners, architects, decorators, contractors, trade journals and websites
- Meeting with and qualifying prospects, current and future business partners
- Writing proposals, change orders and system scope documents
- Coordinating project kickoffs with project management, and field teams
- Maintaining contact with clients during and after projects to ensure high levels of satisfaction
- Monitoring client accounts to determine if any upgrade paths are available
- Attending vendor specific sales training seminars, conventions and trade shows
- Conducting user lessons and demonstrations for clients
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Proven work experience as a sales representative for 2 years at least
- Driving Licenses
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
Please send email to [email protected] with subject:
“Home Automation Sales Representative”