Health Safety & Environment (HSE) Manager
3K Solar, a leading local engineering, procurement, construction, operation & maintenance firm concentrating on the development of solar energy systems for the commercial, utility, and public sectors seeks an EPC HSE Manager to join our firm.
Teamwork, integrity, an ability to generate and manage change is what drives our company’s success. We are seeking an experienced, motivated and well organized professional whose dedication and leadership will help propel the company to achieve its most important goals.
Position Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Implement 3K Solar’s approach to construction of working together to achieve zero harm
- Assure contractors’ compliance to HSE requirements by implementing the Project Health, Safety and Management (HSE) Plan.
- Encourage an open attitude towards reporting of incidents and creating an environment for discussions of incidents, their causes and recommendations.
- Incentivize worker uptake of safe working practices.
- Register all incidents in Msader’s incident register, perform investigations or contribute to sub-contractors investigations to understand the causes and influencing factors. Ensure that recommendations are implemented, and shared across the portfolio of projects to prevent recurrence.
- Ensure a zero tolerance approach to unsafe practices.
- Carry out and document daily HSE inspections and facilitate for weekly, monthly management safety walks.
- Plan and carry out weekly HSE coordination meetings with all contractors, participate in weekly construction coordination meetings.
- Ensure that sub-contractors training and awareness programs are carried out as planned
- Review Method Statements incl. risk assessments, and ensure that sub-contractors involve workers in Job Safety Training.
- Establish and implement a program of examinations to document sub-contractors compliance.
- Adhere to all safety procedures and good housekeeping standards.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- 6+ years of experience in a construction environment (Solar PV industry preferred) and leadership role in work history.
- HSE experience
- 4-year Technical Degree or equivalent education and experience.
- Proven computer skills (Word, Excel and Power Point).
- Proven communications skills.
- 6-8 Months.
Interested candidates should submit cover letter and CV to [email protected]