مؤسـسة أطباء بلا حدود- فرنسا
1 Health Promotor Supervisor
Médecins Sans Frontières “Doctors without Borders” is a private, non-profit international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, creed or political affiliation.
MSF-France is currently seeking to hire 1 Health Promotor Supervisor to implement and supervise educational campaigns according to MSF values, standards and procedures in order to increase awareness of the targeted population and to promote prevention and treatment of diseases in the project area.
- Participating in the definition and update of the HP strategy and identifying indicators in order to monitor HP activities, results, and achievements.
- Supervising the HP team and supervising the associated HR processes (recruitment, training/induction, evaluation, potential detection, development and communication) of the staff under his/her responsibility.
- Supervise and monitor the patient education sessions, therapeutic patient education and HP sessions in MSF facilities (OPD’s and IPD’s).
- Providing support in selecting and developing quality pedagogical communication strategies towards the community.
- Informing, according to protocols, community members and identified risk groups about health related issues.
- Organizing health awareness sessions for MSF's medical and non-medical staff.
- Identifying key actors and being the focal point for the networking in order to support the dissemination of health information of the target population.
- Organizing, training, and supervising the HP team in terms of planning and organizing their work, supporting, evaluating and coaching of personnel, collecting reports and reporting the activities of each health worker and regularly visiting communities that are under his/her responsibility.
- Ensuring cleanliness of IEC (information, education and communication) areas
- Collecting and reporting to the medical team any information linked to the health situation of the population and the patient
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- A degree in social sciences or nursing sciences or education, pedagogy or social work
- Minimum one year of experience working in health promotion activities, or training-education activities
- Fluency in English, written and spoken, is essential
- Computer literacy essential (Word, Excel)
- Commitment to results and team work, flexibility, and respect of hierarchy and communication/validation flows
- Not under contract with the Palestinian Ministry of Health.
Interested applicants, please send all of the following documents to be considered:
- C.V. and cover letter in English, with two work references (name, organization, position, email address and phone number)
- Copies of work certificates and academic diplomas;
Starting date: March 2020
Duration: 6 months, potentially renewable.
Eligible applicants must submit their application to the following email address: [email protected] with “HP Supervisor” as subject or it may not be considered.
Deadline for submitting applications: Thursday, 20th February at 04:30
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a written test and interview.
Phone inquiries about the recruitment will not be answered