Position: Grant-writing Assistant
Location: Bethlehem, Palestine
The Grant-writing assistant contributes to financial and organizational stability of BADIL by assisting the Administrative and Financial unit in their duties. This includes the preparation of BADIL’s grant proposals and reports to donors, monitor and document BADIL’s activities, projects and programs, and search for new sources and modalities of funding.
- Develop high quality funding proposals and budgets for specific projects by working in collaboration with BADIL’s staff;
- Deliver proposals and budgets on time and in accordance with donor requirements;
- Write/produce organizational, project and grant reports that are delivered on time and according to our donors’ guidelines.
- Maintain communications with BADIL staff to obtain data and materials for reports;
- Monitor and document BADIL’s activities, projects and programs and maintain organized files and templates for reporting;
- Search for new relevant funding sources and develop and implement alternative methods of funding.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Degree or equivalent qualification or work experience in project cycle management, fundraising, grant writing, monitoring and evaluation, etc.
- A minimum of two years of relevant work experience in fundraising/grant writing;
- Excellent English speaking, writing and editing skills: ability to write clear, concise and well-structured reports adhering to donor templates and requirements in English;
- Excellent observation, documentation and analytical skills;
- Sound understanding of project cycle management, and different methodologies such logical framework, theory of change, outcome mapping, results-based reporting, etc.
- Interest and understanding of BADIL’s programs and methodologies;
- Working knowledge of Arabic (reading and speaking);
- Strong commitment to human rights and social justice principles;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Attention to detail, organizational skills and ability to place themselves in the donor’s shoes;
- Ability to work under pressure and as part of a team; willingness to work long hours if required; and,
- Ability to work in an intercultural environment.
For international applicants: BADIL does not facilitate visa applications. Interested candidates either must have a valid visa or are able to obtain one.
Preference shall be given to candidates that: are residents of the Bethlehem governorate; and female candidates with equal or higher qualifications.
Deadline for applications: 23 December 2021, by 16:00 pm and sent via email to [email protected]
Application must include: CV/Resume, Letter of interest/personal statement in English, a sample of applicant’s capacity in fundraising/reporting (either a successfully submitted proposal and budget or a project report) and 2 references. Only complete applications will be considered by the selection committee. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted by BADIL to participate in the interview phase of the selection process.