Consulting- Government Accounting and reporting- Mid-Senior level
Quick Wins Overview
QW is a network of firms based in Jordan, Palestine, and Tunis, specialized in the field of Financial Transformation and development by Executing, outsourcing high caliber and skilled staff in the areas of accounting and management consulting.
QW areas of expertise cover transformation to accrual accounting (under IPSAS & IFRS), budgeting, costing, project management, change management, internal audit, policies and procedures & assets valuation support.
Working with us
QW offers short- and long-term work opportunities in diverse and challenging environments across the globe. We are looking for creative, results-focused professionals with skills in a range of disciplines.
Due to the converts in the government accounting framework globally, QW currently have an opportunity for an ambitious and highly motivated Consultants with a proven track record of high-quality delivery of client projects, strong technical knowledge, and an ability to work in a demanding project and transformation environment, specifically working on transformation projects around accrual accounting conversion under the International Public Sector Accounting Standards (“IPSAS”) framework.
- Solid knowledge of IPSAS and IFRS and being able to conduct in depth research on complex matters, prepare technical papers.
- Contribute in the current state information gathering and analysis, to assess the gaps which should be resolved during the project execution phase.
- High contribution in the road map and execution detailed plan preparation
- Financial data gathering and classifying, provide proper accounting treatments according to IPSAS
- Adjusted trial balance preparation & Financial statements preparation in comply with IPSAS
- Possess strong project management skills by building and maintain positive, productive, and professional relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Project documentation, ordinary reports preparation
- Ongoing self-development in the consultancy and accounting field
- Capacity building and training provision to the accountants according to IPSAS
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in relevant subject areas such as Public Administration, Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, etc. MBA is a plus.
- Preferable qualifications: The following qualification(s) are preferable for the candidate to perform the role CPA, ACA, ACCA, IPSAS related certificates, IFRS (or equivalent).
- PMP, PFM and any digital certificate will be a plus.
- Years of Experience: 3+ years of relevant experience in IPSAS, IFRS, cash to accrual conversion, preferably within a professional services environment.
- A good understanding of public finance management and government accounting and reporting
- Ability to work under pressure
- Proven soft skills in the following–Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Language Skills: Excellent communication skills (verbal and written). Arabic speaking is mandatory, fluency in English is preferred.
- The ability and willingness to work abroad in middle east region.
Interested candidates are requested to send their CV to [email protected]
Indicating in the subject line: QWP-Accrual Accounting