Consulting- Fixed Assets Consultant
Quick Wins Overview
QW is a network of firms based in Jordan, Palestine, and Tunis, specialize in the field of Financial Transformation and development by Executing, outsourcing high caliber and skilled staff in the areas of accounting and management consulting.
QW areas of expertise cover transformation to accrual accounting (under IPSAS & IFRS), budgeting, costing, project management, change management, internal audit, policies, and procedures & assets valuation support.
Working with us
QW offers short- and long-term work opportunities in diverse and challenging environments across the globe. We are looking for creative, results-focused professionals with skills in a range of disciplines.
Due to the converts in the government accounting framework globally, QW currently have an opportunity for an ambitious and highly motivated Consultants with a proven track record of high-quality delivery of client projects, strong technical knowledge, and an ability to work in a demanding project and transformation environment, specifically working on transformation projects around accrual accounting conversion under the International Public Sector Accounting Standards (“IPSAS”) framework.
- Understanding of International Financial Reporting Standards, with specific focus on IAS 16 "Property, Plant and Equipment", IAS 36 "Impairment of Assets", IFRS 13 "Fair Value Measurement".
- Conduct in depth research on complex matters, prepare technical papers.
- Contribute to the current state information gathering and analysis, to assess the gaps which should be resolved during the project execution phase.
- High contribution in the road map and execution detailed plan preparation.
- Financial data gathering and classifying, provide proper accounting treatments according to IPSAS.
- Project documentation, ordinary reports preparation.
- Ongoing self-development in the consultancy and accounting field.
- Capacity building and training provision to the accountants according to IPSAS.
- Identify issues and utilize problem solving and analytical skills to propose solutions.
- The role offers some flexibility in working hours, depending on the specific projects and client delivery expectations.
- A good understanding of public finance management and government accounting and reporting
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent in relevant subject areas such as Engineering Accounting & Financial Management to provide a bridge between a client's technical and financial teams.
- Preferable qualifications: the following qualification(s) or studying towards these qualification (s) are preferable and beneficial for the candidate to perform the role: CA, CPA, ACCA, CFA or CIMA.
- Years of Experience: 2 -5 years of relevant experience in finance & accounting consulting, with a specific focus on enterprise asset management and/or valuation, within fixed asset intensive industries in compliance with the applicable accounting & financial reporting standards, preferably within a professional services environment.
- Knowledge of enterprise asset management standards such as ISO 55000.
- A proven track record in working effectively in multi- national and multi-cultural teams in a variety of environments and countries.
- Exposure to previous enterprise asset management projects, preferably in a consulting capacity.
- Strong passion for client service delivery and collaborative teamwork.
- Excellent organizational skills, having the ability to priorities workload whilst being resilient and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Language Skills: Excellent communication skills (verbal and written). Arabic speaking is mandatory, fluency in English is preferred.
- The ability and willingness to work in middle east region.
Interested candidates are requested to send their CV to [email protected]
Indicating in the subject line: QWP-Assets Valuation