Job Title: General Manager
Reporting to: Chairman of the Board of Directors
INJAZ Palestine is an independent Palestinian organization, non-profit NGO, dedicated to giving young people the knowledge and skills they need to own their economic success, plan for their future, and make smart academic and economic choices. INJAZ programs are delivered by corporate and community volunteers, who provide relevant hands-on experiences that give students from high school the knowledge and skills in financial literacy, work readiness and entrepreneurship.
INJAZ Palestine is looking for a General Manager who will be able to direct the organization’s operations, formulate policies and procedures, and manage its daily operations and departments in accordance with the Chairman of the Board of Directors.
- Contribute in the establishment of organizational policies and strategies adopted by the Board of Directors.
- Direct and coordinate all divisional department activities to ensure the successful execution of programs and activities according to the standards set by JA and INJAZ Al Arab.
- Ensure the implementation of funded projects with high quality, and provide donors with the required reports.
- Network with and sustain strong relationships with existing and potential partners including JA, INJAZ AL Arab, Private Sector, and Educational Sector.
- Represent and promote the organization’s vision, mission, and objectives.
- Assure the proper implementation of administrative and financial policies.
- Communicate with the Board of Directors and submit necessary reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Master’s Degree is a plus
- At least 10 years of experience in a managerial position, preferably in NGOs
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Arabic
- Excellent understanding of Financial Management and Administration
- Strong managerial, leadership, analytical, and decision making skills
Interested candidates are invited to submit a Cover Letter and CV to the following email address with reference to the vacancy post title, no later than Saturday 11/11/2017.
For further information please call INJAZ Ramallah Office: 02-2984217/8
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.