The Four Homes of Mercy of the Arab Orthodox Invalids Home Charitable Society located In Al-Eizariya, Palestine wishes to recruit a highly professional and enthusiastic individual with integrity, compassion, creativity, appreciation, vision and a sense of humor to lead the Four Homes .
About the Four Homes of Mercy
The Four Homes of Mercy of the Arab Orthodox Invalids Home Charitable Society is a non-profit organization, which seeks, through the provision of specialist services to meet the needs of people of complex neurological disabilities resulting from damage to the brain or nervous system.
Believing that all disabled people should have the opportunity to enjoy an optimal quality of life, it also works with other individuals and organizations to improve professional knowledge and skills and to raise awareness of disability issues.
The Four Homes of Mercy there for seeks to:
- Provide specialist clinical services which enable profoundly disabled people to enjoy as good quality of life as possible within the elimination of their disability
- Develop technological methods and social and recreational programmes which enable profoundly disabled people to be as independent as possible
- Undertake research in basic science, clinical management and epidemiologist relevant to profoundly disabled people
- Communicate with professionals and the public on improving care for profoundly disabled people
Management and leadership
- Work towards achieving the professional and organizational goals of The Four Homes and provide high level of dynamic leadership.
- Develop and review long-term strategies, policies, plans and programmes that help The Four Homes achieve its vision and mission and their implementation in coordination with the Executive Committee.
- Plan, organize, direct, co-ordinate and evaluate The Four Homes operations.
- Manage The Four Homes on a daily basis, in line with the best practices for the care of the severely disabled residents.
- Deliver a strong vision and philosophy of care, demonstrating positive leadership and effective guidance for all the staff at The Four Homes.
- Establish and manage effective systems at The Four Homes in relation to service delivery, catering and other ancillary services, staffing, budgetary/financial procedures, information management and health and safety in coordination with the Executive Committee.
- Implement and evaluate effective quality assurance systems to ensure that The Four Homes delivers high quality care and well-being for its residents as well as provides appropriate support and involvement for their families.
- Manage the budget at The Four Homes, including monitoring of financial procedures in support of good business practice and ensure appropriate sources of income through a variety of funding arrangements in coordination with the Executive Committee
External relations advocacy and fundraising
- Manage the Public Relations function representing the institution to external audiences and promoting it through different sources (public events, meetings, conferences, media, etc.).
- Ensure the visibility of The Four Homes through maintaining/updating website, brochures, Facebook and other media outlets.
- Identify funding venues and develop proposals accordingly in coordination with the Executive/Committee or Board of Directors.
- Prepare reports to donors and other stakeholders including government, line Ministries among others as needed,
- Provide the Executive Committee of The Four Homes of Mercy with monthly reports on regular basis covering the following:
- Overall status of operations at The Homes.
- Update on the residents and their welfare.
- Financial and administrative matters.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications & Experience:
The applicant should be a holder of a University Degree, preferably an MA in Hospital management or Business Management and :
- A minimum of five years experience in a senior management position in a reputable organization
- A good understanding of organizational development and risk management
- Demonstrate interest in the field of charity work
- Show good level of humility and caring for others, especially people with Special Needs)
- Have a dynamic character with strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Be willing to learn new work methodologies
- Public Relations skills and willingness to re-establish community connections.
- Show patience and creativity
- Ability to problem solving
- Team building and team working
- Strategic planning and analytical thinking
- Financial / budget management
- Computer skills
Applicants should have Fluency in spoken and written English and Arabic
To apply for this position, please submit a Cover Letter accompanied with copies of the certificates and detailed recent CV to the following email: ([email protected] ) on or before 30/9/2020
Applications found to be missing a CV and an original academic certificate or submitted after the deadline will not be considered.Short listed candidates will only be contacted.