Position: Administrative Assistant at The Four Homes of Mercy
Location: Al-Eizariyeh, Palestine
About Four Homes of Mercy:
The Four Homes of Mercy of the Arab Orthodox Invalids Home Charitable Society is a non-profit organization, which seeks, through the provision of specialized services, to meet the needs of people of complex neurological disabilities resulting from damage to the brain or nervous system.
Believing that all people with disabilities should have the opportunity to enjoy an optimal quality of life, it also works with other individuals and organizations to improve professional knowledge and skills and to raise awareness of disability issues.
We're searching for a proficient Administrative Assistant to join our team based in Al-Eizariyeh. The chosen candidate will play a crucial role in maintaining operational efficiency, facilitating effective communication, and ensuring systematic documentation within our organization.
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Manage diverse office duties such as filing, generating reports, and setting up meetings for the General Director, board members, and others as needed.
- Provide real-time scheduling support, including appointment coordination.
- Screen incoming calls and direct callers to the appropriate contacts.
- Utilize computer skills for report generation, meeting minutes, and presentations.
- Receive visitors to the Homes and offer assistance as needed.
- Maintain professional communication through phone, email, and mail.
- Follow up on the attendance of the employees at the Homes.
- Manage and maintain records of the storage of food and supplies.
- Ensure the upkeep of records and the timely updating of files pertaining to the office and residents’ data.
- Any other additional tasks as required.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Communications, Management, or any other related field.
- At least two years experience in administrative roles.
- Proficiency in computer tasks, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Strong attention to details.
- Ability to work with a team.
- Proficiency in maintaining excellent organization and record-keeping.
- Very good command of Arabic and English written and verbal communication.
Candidates are invited to apply by submitting a Cover Letter and an updated CV to: ([email protected]). The application deadline is August 25th, 2023.