- Assist the GS in developing and implementing a fundraising plan for the organization.
- Prepare quality and compelling concept notes and full project proposals.
- Assist the GS in developing business plans.
- Assist the GS in organizing fundraising / public relations campaigns and events.
- Prepare quality narrative reports.
- Develop fundraising materials to promote the work of the EJ-YMCA.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor degree in an appropriate field (business administration, development studies, etc…). Master’s degree is an advantage.
- At least 3 years of proven experience in fundraising and reporting with an NGO.
- Knowledge and experience of working in emergency, development, and humanitarian spheres.
- Highly organized, reliable attention to details, and ability to work independently when needed.
- Strong team work focus with a flexible and adaptable approach to meet the demands across the whole organization.
- Fluency in both English & Arabic languages, including both written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent data analysis capacity and report writing skills in both English & Arabic.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to work occasional evenings/weekends, attend out of hours meetings and travel.
Interested candidates are requested to send their cover letter and curriculum vitae by email to [email protected] no later than 29 January 2022 at 15:00. Please ensure that you state the title of the post that you are applying for as subject of your email. Only short-listed candidates will be called in for interviews.