Agricultural Development Association (PARC)
is seeking qualified a candidate to fill the position of:
Fundraising and Public Relations Officer
Do you believe in making change and leaving an impact. Do you have good communication and writing skills. If yes, then this is the perfect job for you!
At PARC and especially in the Fundraising and PR Unit, we wake up everyday trying to make the world a better place for Palestinians living in rural areas. In this unit, we provide a trusting environment that is invested in the success and job fulfillment of all the team members.
On a given day, the fundraising and PR officer will:
- Identify funding opportunities based on programs’ needs, and those that benefit and complement the mission and vision of PARC.
- Cultivate and strengthen relationships with local partner organizations, donors, private sectors partners, and national authorities.
- Represent the institution professionally when needed.
- Respect and meet proposal deadline by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review, and approval.
- Collect the needed information by identifying sources of information and durations.
- Following proposal-writing standards including readability, consistency, and coherence.
- Coordinating, identifying and communicating risks associated with proposals.
- Ensure communications and reporting to donors are well articulated.
- Provide support to other outreach and PR activities.
- Most importantly, advocate ideas and projects that will make a change.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
We are looking for someone with the following qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree in Business, English, or any related discipline.
- 1-2 years’ experience.
- Proficiency and fluency in English language (reading, writing, speaking).
- Good writing and reporting skills.
- Ability & willingness to work and progress.
- Ability to organize, manage, and cooperate with other colleagues at different levels/departments.
- Good listener & takes feedback.
- Good communicator and has the ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Third language is preferred.
Regardless of your education or work experience, as long as you are motivated to learn and have a can-do attitude, we highly encourage you to apply.
Only applicants who have the required qualities, experience, and skills will be considered. Interested applicants must include (a) A resume (in English) and (b) a cover letter explaining their suitability for the position (in English)
Please submit your application by website: https://pal-arc.org/vacancies/ar to the attention of the HR Department no later than 19th of December 2022 and include the job title (Fundraising and Public Relations Officer) in the subject line and cover letter.
Applications received after this date or that do not meet the qualifications above will not be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the written test.