FIS is a leading IT and Business solutions firm based in Ramallah that provides a blend of technology solutions for the local market for over the last 24 years.
FIS has an immediate opportunity for an experienced Full Stack .Net Developer – C#, ReactJS, SQL to join our team. The developers will work to take responsibility for analyzing work requests from customers and provide designing / programming expertise for development and fixes of software, ensuring high quality service and product is delivered to the customers.
- Participate in all stages of the projects implementation and development life-cycle including, but not limited to, requirements gathering and development, configuration, system functional specifications and design, development, testing, implementation, data conversion, and post-implementation support.
- Adheres to all coding standards, design principles, source control processes, and internal development processes as appropriate based on the assigned project and client.
- Share in production support responsibilities through troubleshooting and break/fix activities.
- Complete software and process documentation.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Working knowledge of Microservices architecture, development, deployment, and maintenance
- Working knowledge of Cloud Platforms, Azure, AWS, etc.
- Working knowledge of Infrastructure as a Code
- Working knowledge of containerization, Kubernetes, Docker
- Working knowledge of Azure Functions
Required professional skills and experience.
- Good organization skills for tracking several projects at the same time
- 2+ years of programming experience using Microsoft .NET technologies and Oracle.
- Excellent coding skills in ReactJS, ASP.NET / MVC.
- Demonstrated understanding of API design principles and concepts (SOLID, REST, Graph)
- SQL proficient; handling complex, nested and recursive queries
- Experience writing efficient queries and optimizing database-intensive applications
- Must be able to understand and use development frameworks
- Must be able to follow inhouse programming standards
- Excellent understanding of web technologies.
- Ability to turn high level business requirements into working applications.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Degree in Computer Engineering / Computer Sciences.
The candidates should submit their resume with English cover letter by email to [email protected] not later than 9th November 2023. (Email should be titled with “Full Stack Software Developers”).