FIS is a leading IT and Business solutions firm based in Ramallah that provides a blend of technology solutions for the local market for over the last 23 years. FIS either provide its services to international clients and develop its own ERP products specialized in Financial, Insurance and banking sectors.
FIS is currently looking to recruit Full Stack Java Developers to work in its offices in Ramallah or Gaza to take responsibility for analyzing work requests from customers and provide designing / programming expertise for development and fixes of software, ensuring high quality service and product is delivered to the customers.
- Participate in all stages of the projects implementation and development life-cycle including, but not limited to, requirements gathering and development, configuration, system functional specifications and design, development, testing, implementation, data conversion, and post-implementation support.
- Adheres to all coding standards, design principles, source control processes, and internal development processes as appropriate based on the assigned project and client.
- Share in production support responsibilities through troubleshooting and break/fix activities.
- Complete software and process documentation.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Main Skill Requirements
- Good understanding and hands on experience of OOP
- Hands on experience using spring framework (Spring boot, MVC, JBA, Batch, …etc.) for backend and front end development.
- Hands on experience in (REST, SOAP, JSON, XML, and API design)
- Experience in SQL database (oracle is preferred)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented.
Other Preferred Skills
- Understanding of security concerns
- Quality assurance and automated testing tools knowledge
- Hands on experience developing enterprise applications with high volume transactions is preferred.
- Experience in message driven development
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases is preferred (Cassandra, elastic, Redis)
- Knowledge of microservices reactive architectures is preferred
- Knowledge of cloud computing platforms (AWS)
- Knowledge of Big Data and Hadoop Spark frameworks
- 5+ years of experience in server-side development using Java with solid foundation in object oriented analysis and design, and good knowledge of front end technologies.
- Degree in Computer Engineering / Computer Sciences.
The candidates should submit their resume with English cover letter by email to [email protected] not later than 21st May 2022. (Email should be titled with “Full Stack Java Developers”).