UCI is the largest publicly listed social impact investment company in Palestine. Our flagship project, TABO, focuses on expanding property rights in the West Bank by creating new title deed one dunum parcels of land made available to Palestinians worldwide at affordable prices. By creating title deeds and registering Palestinian land, we are directly helping Palestinians protect their land from illegal Israeli settlement expansion. Since its launch in 2011, TABO has revolutionized the real-estate market in the West Bank enabling roughly 500 Palestinian families the ability to own 700 parcels of land. TABO has helped protected over one million square meters of Palestinian land.
The Front Desk Officer reports directly to the Admin Manager and shall work in the UCI office in Ramallah. We are looking for someone who enjoys dealing with people from various backgrounds, someone energetic with a can-do-attitude and high level of responsibility and commitment. Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Respond professionally to incoming call and inquiries and transfer them to the right staff member.
- Receive and welcome guests and customers who visit the company physically.
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (face masks, sanitizers, pens, forms, etc.)
- Managing office assistance tasks including filing, scanning, photocopying.
- Receive and document deliveries and mail, organize and distribute them in a timely manner to the right recipients.
- Manage the timely pickup & delivery of outgoing mail and packages.
- Coordinate with the hospitality staff to ensure proper and timely treatment of customers and guests.
Data & documentation
- Document incoming customer data into the sales content management system.
- Write, edit and translate internal and external letters and documents in English and Arabic.
- Ensure documentation of attendance and break times on the relevant sheets at the front desk by team members.
- Ensure implantation and documentation of safety and security tests and check-ups assigned for the company’s entrances and front desk.
Perform any other relevant duties assigned by the line manager.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- A bachelor’s degree.
- Strong and pleasant communication and people skills.
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position.
- Familiarity with office equipment (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping.
- Proficient in Arabic & English (verbal and written).
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Outlook, Excel and Word).
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Customer service orientation.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit 1-page curriculum vita and covering letter, explaining in 300 words why you would make a great candidate for this position. To apply please complete our online application at: www.uci.ps by 20 March 2021, with “UCI front desk rep” in the subject line.
How we will evaluate your application
- Only qualified candidates who meet the job and application requirements will be contacted.
- A written skills assessment test will be conducted for qualified applicants.
- In-person interview of top candidates.