FinBloom – Financial Management Solutions, FinBloom, is a business support services provider that started in 2010. FinBloom is built to help SMEs, entrepreneurs, and investors in the areas of:
- Access to Markets, Finance and Human Capital.
- Financial Management by providing services of systems analysis, design, architecture, implementation, accounting, budgeting, reporting, financial planning, and grants making. And,
- Quality Assurances by providing services of compliances, developing manuals, financial and business modules, structuring, scaling, and markets studies.
Please visit www.finbloom.ps for more information about FinBloom.
Title Finance Specialist
- Responsible for overall financial management, ensuring strict adherence to organization and donors policies and regulations.
- Ensure the accuracy and authenticity of all accounting and financial records, routines and their timely submission.
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions.
- Ensure compliancy with donor rules and regulations.
- Prepare budgets for projects proposals and annual budgets
- Liaise with external auditors, government departments, and bank regularly
- Review bank reconciliations and reconciliations of petty cash imprest fund report at time of replenishment.
- Review and submission of all tax withholdings (payroll income tax, deduction at source) and corresponding reports (VAT reports) to relevant parties.
- Perform other duties as required or assigned.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Degree in accounting, finance, business administration, or a related area.
- Minimum three years of relevant experience.
- Budgeting and budget tracking skills, as well as financial management skills.
- Strong planning and analysis skills.
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, and passion for managing projects to conclusion on time.
- Strong experience in MS word, excel and social media.
- Excellent organization, communication, and presentation skills.
- Strong written Arabic and English language skills.
Candidates should submit their CV with cover letter in English by email
[email protected] before the end of 14th July 2022 (Your email should be titled with:
Finance Specialist Job Vacancy).