FinBloom – Financial Management Solutions, FinBloom, is a business support services provider that started in 2010. FinBloom is built to help SMEs, entrepreneurs, and investors in the areas of:
(A) Access to Markets, Finance, and Human Capital.
Please visit www.finbloom.ps for more information about FinBloom.
Business Development Specialist
- Working closely with the CEO on assessment and analysis of all new initiatives and projects
- Collect and analyze market research including customer research and competitive analysis; research marketing opportunities and plans; understand client requirements; and identify market trends.
- Recommend outreach strategies, tactics and examples to expand the company’s customer base, improve client’s satisfaction of our services, increase revenue, achieve the company's objectives, presenting these recommendations in clear written and verbal reports to the CEO
- Develop and implement the agreed business development plans, working closely with the CEO, or designee, and leveraging connections and expertise
- Maintain and further develop key customer relationships
- Identify and manage short term business development consultants in different markets
- Constantly monitor the competitive landscape and market conditions to identify new business opportunities, assess their market potential, and review issues and risks in order to recommend further business development strategies and tactics
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Manage and create content for FinBloom’s web page, LinkedIn and Social Media
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Degree in business administration, communications, operations research, engineering or a related area
- Proven professional high value sales skills with 3+ years of sales, marketing, or business development management
- Able to demonstrate strategic thinking with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Strong planning and analysis skills
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, and passion for managing projects to conclusion on time
- Strong experience in MS word, excel and social media.
- Excellent organization, communication and presentation skills
- Strong written Arabic and English language skills.
Candidates should submit their CV with cover letter in English by email [email protected] before the end of 20th November 2021 (Your email should be titled with: Business Development Specialist Job Vacancy).