The purpose of this position is to ensure Downstream Partners (DP) Financial monitoring, control and reporting are implemented in line with NRC and Donors regulations.
- Review DP financial reports and verify original supporting documents.
- Ensure that supporting documentation of costs charged to NRC by the DP are in line with the procedures and regulations stipulated in the DP agreement, for the cost to be considered eligible.
- Stamp all original documents with NRC stamp to ensure that the same documents are not used as supporting documentation for other donors
- Conduct quarterly visits to the partner during the project implementation, for which a review / spot check is performed on the DPs compliance to financial regulations as stipulated in the agreement.
- Ensure Annex 25-Downstream Partner Financial Monitoring Checklist is completed for each DP visit.
- Conduct regular meetings with the DP to ensure that issues identified during the implementation period of the project, or issues that may arise, are dealt with in a timely and correct manner.
- Ensure that the DP does not overspend or underspend, as this will have an impact on NRC’s overall reporting to the donor.
- Ensure that all transfer of funds to DPs are registered as program costs in account 4050.
- Follow-up with consortium units on Consortium Partners financial management including:
- Monitoring of each member’s expenditure level
- Ensuring timely transfer of funds to members
- Responsible for the electronic archiving file for all DP agreements documents, narrative and financial reports and receipts.
- Prepare and send the audit confirmation letters for DPs and coordinate with DPs on audit requirements.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Required competencies, skills and experience:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working in a finance role at an officer level
- Previous experience working in monitoring partners Financial reports is highly desired
- BA degree in accounting
- Strong knowledge working on excel
- Solid knowledge of computer software and modern accounting systems
- Fluency in Arabic and English, both written and verbal; Hebrew highly desirable
What we offer
- Duty station: Jerusalem
- Contract Duration: Open-ended, Part time at 60%
- Travel: 75% travel to field sites
- Salary/benefits: Grade 5 in NRC’s Salary Scale. NRC offers a competitive compensation and benefits package
- NRC is an equal opportunities employer and aims to have staffing diversity in terms of age, gender, ethnicity, nationality and physical ability
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now-button below