Finance Officer -Partnership Jerusalem (Nationals Only)
Your passion, skills, and experience can make a big difference.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The purpose of the Finance Officer is to ensure the implementation of the financial monitoring, control and reporting of the Downstream Partners (DP) in line with NRC and Donors regulations.
Below is a summary responsibilities:
- Responsible for Reviewing Downstream Partners financial reports and verify original supporting documents in accordance with NRC and donors’ rules and regulations.
- Responsible for verifying that supporting documentation of costs charged to NRC by the Downstream Partners is in line with the procedures and regulations stipulated in the Downstream Partners agreement, for the cost to be considered eligible.
- Ensure all original documents stamped with NRC stamp
- Conduct quarterly visits to the partners during the project implementation
- Conduct regular meetings with the Downstream Partners to ensure that issues identified during the implementation period of the project, or issues that may arise, are dealt with in a timely and correct manner.
- Responsible for Downstream Partners financial reports and ensure that the Downstream Partner does not overspend or underspend
- Responsible of tracking Downstream Partners payments
- Monitor Downstream Partner financial management, including each member’s expenditure level
- Provide support and training to Downstream Partner on financial and controls matters
- Responsible for audit confirmation letters for Downstream Partners and coordinate with DPs on audit requirements.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Skills & Experience:
Competencies are important in order for the employee and the organisation to deliver desired results. These are skills, knowledge and experience that are important for effective performance:
Context/ Specific skills, knowledge and experience:
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in a similar position
- Previous experience working in monitoring partners’ financial reports is highly desired
- BA degree in accounting, finance or any relevant studies
- Strong knowledge working on excel
- Solid knowledge of computer software and modern accounting systems
- Fluency in English and Arabic, both written and verbal; Hebrew highly desirable.
- Working with people
- Communicating with impact and respect
- Analysing and detailed oriented
What do we offer:
Duty Station: Jerusalem
Type of Contract: Open end contract
Salary: Grade 5 based upon the NRC grading Scale
Reports to: Finance Coordinator
Recruiter: Nagham Yasin email: [email protected]
If you are interested to apply for this position, please check the full JD- Finance Officer (Partnership) Mar23.docx
For Interested applicants, please apply through the following link: Finance Officer -Partnership based in Jerusalem (Nationals only) - NRC NORCAP Careers Careers (oraclecloud.com)
Applications are only accepted if submitted in English.