DanChurchAid and Norwegian Church Aid joint country program in Palestine is recruiting a
DCA/NCA is looking for a Finance Officer to Contributes to the attainment of JCP country programme objectives through efficient and effective Financial running of the country office and partners.
- Be responsible of managing grants financially and ensure that all back-donor financial guidelines and requirements are respected.
- Maintain close collaboration and networking with partners and sister organizations, other CSOs and relevant government bodies with respect to financial information and administration.
- Assist Head of Finance in appraising the financial systems and capacity of JCP partners as part of the initial Partner Assessment.
- Control and quality check partner budgets and budget overviews for projects.
- Follow up and guide JCP partners on new policies, directive and circulars pertinent to financial management and administration practices in project planning, implementation and reporting.
- Responsible to ensure all back donor financial guidelines and requirements are respected by implementing partners
- Participate in the project approval committee meetings (PACM).
- Ensure that allocations, payments, and receipts for transfer to partners are done as described in the Maconomy “roles and responsibilities” table.
- Financial control and quality check of all partner and own implemented projects financial reports following DCA guidelines (reconcile, audits, checklist, budget revision etc.)
- Monitor projects in joint visits together with the Programme or Projects Officer and contribute to the monitoring reports.
- Analyze the annual audit financial statements from partners and make quality assurance
- Review monthly, quarterly, interim (whenever needed), bi-annual, and annual financial reports per donor requirements or DCA requirements.
- Work with Head of Finance in the development, valuation, & revision of DCA financial administration systems in consultation with the Country Director and DCA/HQ relevant departments
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Key qualifications / Experience expected/ Education:
- DCA key management values of being Compassionate, Proactive, Responsible and Respectful resonate with you.
- BA Degree in accounting or related business field.
- At Least 5 years of experience in INGOs finance department or Audit background
- At least 3 years of experience working with local partners.
- Experience in EU projects
- Fluency in Arabic, English.
- Passionate about the job - Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Hard working- takes initiative.
- Conscientious- detailed oriented, accurate and precise attention to detail.
- Independent thinker and implementor- minimum supervision needed.
- Solution oriented - Solving problems with fast professional decisions.
- Ability to work on a team – lead and as an active member.
- Goal-oriented – delivers with high quality.
An Added value to have:
- 3-5 years experience in audit firms
- Fluency in Hebrew
- Meaningful, professional, dynamic and pleasant work place.
- Competitive compensation.
- Work station: East Jerusalem, partners’ offices in different location.
- Duration: 12 months.
- Contract Type: Full time (35 working hours/week) according to Local Staff Manual.
- Starting Date: 1st May 2021.
- Contract Ending date: 30th April 2022
المسمى الوظيفي Finance Officer
آخر موعد للتقديم 10 - Apr - 2021
نوع الوظيفة دوام كامل
المستوى المهني متوسط الخبرة
الدرجة العلمية البكالوريوس
الخبرة 5 Years
التصنيف مجالات متنوعة
Please upload your CV and a cover letter that includes justification of interest no later than April 10th, 2021 by 23:59 p.m. Please follow the provided link to send application online. Only applications including both will be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The interviews and a test will take place between 12th April – 25th April. However, we reserve the right to conduct interviews at a rolling basis.
Note that all interested irrespective of age, gender, disability, religion or ethnicity are encouraged to apply for the vacancy. By applying for any job in DCA you accept to comply with our policies for prevention of sexual abuse, exploitation and harassment as well as child protection.
To know more about DCA and NCA please visit our websites (www.danchurchaid.org and https://www.kirkensnodhjelp.no/en/)
نصيحة من جوبس لحمايتك : عند التقدم لاية وظيفة عن طريق الانترنت، لا تقم بإعطاء معلومات بطاقة الأعتماد او أية معلومات بنكية / مالية لصاحب عمل.
آخر الوظائف المعلنة بواسطة DanChurchAid DCA
Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Officer
Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Officer
Senior Programme Officer
28, Aug, 2020
Head of Programme
5, May, 2020
7, Jan, 2020
8, Apr, 2019
21, Dec, 2018
Finance and Procurement Officer
22, Jun, 2018