Want to work for a leading humanitarian organisation that provides tangible health and medical support to vulnerable populations?
MAP is looking for a robust and dedicated Finance Manager to assist the Director of Operations in providing professional management on all financial, administration and procurement matters in MAP’s West Bank office ensuring compliance with its internal control processes and procedures.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- At least 4 years’ professional experience in a senior financial position within a well-established organisation.
- Implementing and monitoring of financial controls systems.
- Strong track record of managing all aspects of the procurement process.
- Working with partner organisations including due diligence, financial monitoring and capacity building.
- Supporting budgeting and forecasting processes and producing ad hoc reporting.
- Manging and developing staff.
- Dealing with internal and external auditing processes and liaising with the auditors.
Candidates should download and complete the application form, and equal opportunities form and send it to [email protected] by midnight on Thursday 26 September 2019 at midnight Please write “Application – Finance Manager WB” in the email subject line. Do not attach CVs or any other documents. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
MAP aims to be an equal opportunities employer and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.
Our privacy statement can be found here.