I. Background on ACTED
ACTED is an international NGO registered in France. ACTED’s vocation is to support vulnerable populations affected by wars, natural disasters and/or economic and social crises, and to accompany them in building a better future. ACTED started its activities in the occupied Palestinian territory (oPt) in May 2007. ACTED is currently implementing projects covering multiple humanitarian / development sectors, funded by of a variety of international donors, which aim at protecting vulnerable households and strengthening civil society actors across the oPt. ACTED oPt offers a dynamic, rigorous and knowledge-orientated working environment.
In the occupied Palestinian territory, ACTED is both committed to humanitarian assistance and long-term development. ACTED strives to strengthen the economic capacities of cooperatives in rural areas, consolidate civil society organisations, and provide emergency assistance to the most vulnerable, rural communities in the West Bank, East Jerusalem and Gaza
- Assist in voucher and cashbook: filling of vouchers and registration of voucher in cash books finance
- Assists in preparing monthly, quarterly and annually financial reports. finance
- Assist Preparing necessary accounting documentation for approval journal voucher, payment voucher, transaction entries into the accounting system, etc. on a daily basis.
- Assist in Debt follow up (office supplies and stationeries expenditures. etc.) follow up to make sure they are in line with available resources/budgets
- Scan the Finance and HR vouchers on daily bases
- Prepare for External/Internal audit.
- Check vouchers transparency and quality on a regular basis
- Prepare the Finance, Logistics, Administration and Transparency (FLAT) folders using the assigned forms
- Summarize all recommendation from internal, external audits, follows up on reports on their implementation
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications and Skills:
- A bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Fresh graduate.
- Very organized and structured.
- Very Good in Arabic and English, spoken and written.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good attitude and ability to work in a team.
- Willingness to improve skills and knowledge.
- Good IT and Microsoft Office skills.
Interested candidates are invited to send a CV (in English) no later than 31/12/2019 to: [email protected] indicating the position (Finance Intern) in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.