The French section of Médecins Sans Frontières
is recruiting for its project in Jerusalem a temporary
Finance Coordinator Assistant
Médecins Sans Frontières “Doctors without Borders” is a private, non-profit international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, creed or political affiliation. MSF-France has been present in the Occupied Palestinian Territories since 1988, mostly focusing in mental health care in Nablus governorate and in specialized surgery and rehabilitation for burns in Gaza. In addition, the organization has been assisting MOH for COVID response in some parts of Nablus and Gaza during this pandemic.
In the Coordination office, MSF-F is seeking a Finance Coordinator Assistant to assist the Finance & Accounting Manager in the implementation & follow up the finance activities of the mission. Other tasks include executing the accounting and payments for the capital, according to MSF policies, standards and procedures in order to ensure documentary traceability as well as compliance with local labor and fiscal regulations.
- Supporting the Finance Coordinator and Finance & Accounting Manager with delegated tasks to ensure proper management in the mission (budget, accounting, treasury, reporting, auditing procedures, legal financial obligations, etc.) including the translation of documents and assisting in meetings upon request.
- Keeping updated on local laws and regulations and informing the direct supervisor of any changes or misalignment with the practices in place. Ensuring respect and strict compliance to MSF standards (chart of accounts, quality of documents, guidelines, expense validation procedures, cash security rules, Bank reconciliation)
- Carrying out delegated accounting tasks and activities for the capital, ensuring confidentiality on all finance issues related to MSF as well as the strict control of all expenditures and the reliability of statements and documentation.
- Processing payments ensuring that receipts and supporting documents meet the necessary quality standards.
- Filing and/or scanning hard copies of documents, entering information in the accounting software and performing monthly closing procedures for the journals under his/her responsibility.
- Following up on rental/service contracts and insurances dates and informing the Finance Coordinator and Finance & Accounting Manager on time to organize payments and renewals.
- When requested, replacing other members of the Finance/Accounting Manager or Project Administration Assistants during their absence
- Liaise with the HR department to ensure that all payments relating to expats are prepared in a timely manner for per diems, residency and visa fees.
- Preparing all obligatory tax declarations in the given timeframes, submitting to superior for approval for payment.
Specific Administrative tasks
- Administrative monitoring and archiving of the mission accounting files.
- Updating the administration archives in an organized and logical fashion as of MSF filling system.
- Following end of contract dates (properties, vehicles) and those of various services (insurance, maintenance, legal services)
- Ensures proper payments according to contracts and notifies relevant manager of upcoming expiration dates.
- Follow up all contracts’ scan filing system & track the archived\filling folders on regular basis.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Essential: Bachelor’s degree in finance, business or administration related diploma.
Essential: At least 2 years working experience in relevant jobs.
Essential: Fluent in English and Arabic
Advantage: Working knowledge in Hebrew
Essential: Computer literacy
Results and Quality Orientation, Analytical thinking, Teamwork and Cooperation, Behavioral Flexibility, Commitment to MSF Principles, Stress Management
Contract: 6-month fixed term contract (with 3-month probationary period)
Activity rate: Full time
Start date: As soon as possible
المسمى الوظيفي Finance Coordinator Assistant
آخر موعد للتقديم 10 - Nov - 2021
نوع الوظيفة دوام كامل
المستوى المهني متوسط الخبرة
الدرجة العلمية البكالوريوس
الخبرة 2 Years
Interested applicants must submit their application in English including curriculum vitae, letter of motivation and diploma not later than 10 November 2021 at [email protected]:
ONLY CANDIDATES MEETING THE REQUIREMENTS WILL BE CALLED FOR TEST AND INTERVIEW
نصيحة من جوبس لحمايتك : عند التقدم لاية وظيفة عن طريق الانترنت، لا تقم بإعطاء معلومات بطاقة الأعتماد او أية معلومات بنكية / مالية لصاحب عمل.
آخر الوظائف المعلنة بواسطة مؤسـسة أطباء بلا حدود - فرنسا MSF