Souktel Inc. is a company where its headquarters is in Washington DC with an office in Ramallah that develops and deliver digital solutions that provide help global clients boost outreach and impact quickly, affordably, and at scale.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Process and administer payroll for US employees.
- Monthly 401K processing. Monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting and administrating.
- Entering all earnings, deductions, and payment dates for employee timesheets in Costpoint after timesheet export from T+E is posted.
- Splitting wage slip PDFs into separate files, saving digital copies, and sending to employees.
- Updating 1420 biodatas.
- ACCOUNTS PAYABLE
- Printing and/or locating all expense receipts.
- Recording all A/P vouchers from bank statements, charging to appropriate projects and ORGs.
- Preparing local tester payments, in coordination with Project Managers.
- For petty cash and local bank account payments: Preparing monthly Excel reconciliation for petty cash, verifying balances, and preparing journal entries.
- Procurement of and annual audit for DBA/BTA travel insurance.
- EMPLOYEE EXPENSE REPORTS
- Reviewing monthly employee expense reports to verify amounts, dates, receipts, allocations to projects and ORGs.
- ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE
- Preparing cost item and travel receipts to send with invoices to clients.
- Creating & updating internal Project Management budget trackers for projects based on PSRs and daily rate updates.
- Entering actual monthly billing data from Deltek Costpoint into project budget trackers.
- GENERAL ACCOUNTING
- Recording transfers between bank accounts.
- Carrying out monthly bank reconciliations for all bank statements.
- Recording monthly fringe entry.
- Recording monthly prepaid expenses entries.
- Recording monthly interest expenses on various loans.
- Monthly P+L comparison of budget to actuals.
- General filing, scanning, preparation of corporate paper documents.
- Assist in preparation of US GAAP audit.
- Gather and submit responses to auditor requests.
- DELTEK ADMINISTRATION (T+E 10, Costpoint 7)
- Setting up new users.
- Unlocking users’ accounts, resetting passwords.
- Creating new customer accounts.
- Creating new vendor accounts.
- Creating new project profiles: includes project codes, PLCs, contract types, link to ORGs, PoP, budget.
- Creating project modifications (“mods”)--ceilings, obligations.
- Setup of milestone deliverable schedules for FFP projects.
- Setup billing rates on FDR projects.
- Assigning workforce to projects.
- Importing FX rates (weekly) to Deltek Time + Expense.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Fluency in English
- Degree in finance, accounting, or business administration
- Knowledge of US GAAP, FAR/AIDAR compliance
- Knowledge of US payroll, state and federal tax filings
- Knowledge of US 401K management
- Exceptional organizational, communication, and time management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word & Excel
- Advanced knowledge of Deltek T+E10 and Costpoint 7
Interested candidates may send their resumes to [email protected]
Last date of submission: Monday April 15, 2019