The Project: FCDO Trade Facilitation and Customs Support (TFCS)
The FCDO Trade Facilitation and Customs Support programme (TFCS; Tasdeer) is a £15m programme financed by FCDO and operational from 2020 – 2023. The objective of Tasdeer is to improve the trade performance and customs capabilities in the OPTs. It will ultimately contribute to increased inclusive private sector-led economic growth and fiscal sustainability in the OPTs.
Cowater is responsible for managing the implementation of this programme on behalf of FCDO and under its supervision.
The Finance and Operations Assistant will work within the Finance and Operations team. They will report to and support the Finance and Operations Lead (F&OL) in their support to the programme functions. This will include aspects of Finance, HR, procurement, and facilities, travel and security management. The F&OA will record and prepare cash transfers and all petty cash transactions, issuing payments related to grants and programme activities and ensuring supporting documents and procedures are met as per Cowater and donor requirements.
This position will also provide office support services in order to ensure efficiency and effectiveness support within the project.
Areas of responsibility:
- Lead and safeguard project finance processes, managing the accounting ystem.
- Implement procurement processes, preparing documents and applying Tasdeer’s Due Diligence principles.
- Maintain the project’s human resources records.
- Support the team through office management , liasing with IT support and guests.
- Manage project fleet, logistics, and accommodation.
- Support in any other task as needed to make sure the project runs effectively.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Key Competencies and Experience:
- A bachelor degree in accounting, finance or related subject
- Minimum of 3 years related experience, preferably with international organizations.
- Strong ability to write and verbally communicate clearly and concisely in English.
- A strong work ethic, reliable, proactive and motivation to consistently deliver excellence.
- Computer literacy, particularly Microsoft Excel and QuickBooks accounting software.
- A team player with excellent interpersonal and team coordination skills and the desire to work in a fast-paced organization.
Reporting Lines and Managerial Responsibilities
This role reports to the Finance and Operations Lead
This position will be based in Ramallah. Project-related travel is expected in Palestine according to project need.
المسمى الوظيفي Finance and Operations Assistant
آخر موعد للتقديم 23 - Aug - 2021
المكان رام الله والبيرة
نوع الوظيفة دوام كامل
المستوى المهني متوسط الخبرة
الدرجة العلمية البكالوريوس
الخبرة 3 Years
Qualified candidates are kindly requested to submit their CVs with a cover letter indicating the position, name and explaining how they are qualified to fulfil the specified requirements.
Completed applications must be sent by email to: [email protected] no later than 4:00 pm (Monday, August 23rd, 2021)
We thank all applicants for their interest in this project, however only those shortlisted will be contacted.
Cowater is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
نصيحة من جوبس لحمايتك : عند التقدم لاية وظيفة عن طريق الانترنت، لا تقم بإعطاء معلومات بطاقة الأعتماد او أية معلومات بنكية / مالية لصاحب عمل.
آخر الوظائف المعلنة بواسطة Trade Facilitation & Customs Support (Tasdeer)
Local Guide Training Expert
رام الله والبيرة
Project coordinator for HLITOA
Gaza Civil Engineer Consultant
Gaza Safeguarding Consultant
Legal environment assessment for the Stone and Marble Sector
رام الله والبيرة
Consultant to develop ICT Sector Strategic Plan (2022-2025)
رام الله والبيرة