For more than 50 years the aid and human rights organisation medico international has fought for social change. In solidarity with socially excluded and marginalised people in the global South, medico works to promote good living conditions for people which maximise health and social justice. In doing so we support local partners to create the economic, social and cultural conditions which allow each person to attain the highest health standard possible.
Medico international is seeking an interne for the following position
Internship in finances and accounting
Tasks and Internship fields:
- Supporting the medico office’s financial and administrative tasks
- Preparing and checking the project vouchers according to medico international’s rules and regulations
- Auditing the submitted financial reports and insuring the coherence with the vouchers
- Monitoring of budgets and the expenditures of projects
- Assistance in the preparation of requests of funds
- Assisting in the monthly financial reporting
- Assisting in the monitoring of the liquidity of the office and its projects
- Several tasks in supporting the administrative and logistic arrangements
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Required qualifications, competences and experience
- Bachelor’s degree (or at least 3 semester of studying) in Finance or Accounting
- Very good English and Arabic (in written and oral command)
- Profound knowledge of MS Office programs
- The ability and willingness to work in leftists & feminist surroundings
- The ability to work well organized focused in a small, highly-committed team
The Internship period is four months starting in July. The working hours are 20 hours weekly. The Internship is paid, the amount of the salary will be discussed during the application process.
An application must be submitted to the following address: [email protected] , which includes a CV and cover letter, not later than 22th of June 2019.