medico international (www.medico.de/en) is an international (German) non-governmental organization which struggles for the human right to the best possible access to health. In doing so, we support local partners in their endeavours to create the economic, social and cultural conditions which allow each person to attain the highest health standard jobs.ps jobs.ps possible as well as access to equitable, affordable and quality health care services. In particular, medico stands by those who are in situations of emergency and in poverty, including refugees and the victims of war.
Assisting Finance Administration Coordinator (FAC) and Finance Administrator (FAO) and Project Officer (PO)
- Preparing required documents for submission to Palestinian and Israeli authorities.
- Submitting and following up of VAT exemptions with MoF.
- Following up the payment of income tax.
- Communication with the bank.
- Assisting communication with MOF, MOI and other PA institutions in coordination with the FAO
- Project support: support the FA by checking time sheets, contracts and salaries, receipts and receiving receipts
- Follow-up the cheques and receipts in coordination with the FAO and FAC
- Printing, copying, scanning of documents and filing them in the system where necessary.
- Assisting in applying for permits to Gaza, Israel and the West Bank for Palestinian and foreign nationals as assigned by the Head of Office (HO) and entering of all data in the ACU tracking system (on ACU website).
Office logistics and management
- Ensure payment of bills, electricity, all phone cards.
- Ensure maintenance and supplies for office equipment (ordering supplies and research new deals & suppliers).
- Replace malfunctioning office equipment and hire carpenters when necessary.
- Ensure maintenance of IT equipment and communication with IT administrator.
- Ensure availability of office stationery.
- Ensure availability of cleaning and other materials and make sure, office is clean and organized at all times.
- Follow up all issues related to the office vehicle.
- Ensure arrangements for duty trips and visitors, including reservations in hotels, restaurants etc.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
-Minimum Diploma Degree in Business Administration or any related field
-Work experience is an asset
-Ability to meet deadlines effectively and work independently under supervision
-Experience in Bisan accounting software a strong asset
-Good communication and interpersonal skills
-Ability to work in a multicultural environment
-Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
-Accuracy and attention to details and excellent organizational skills
-Proven computer skills, including experience using MS Office
-Perfect command of written and spoken English & Arabic
Duty Station: Ramallah
Contract: This is a part time (20 hours a week), maternity cover position (four months).
Start Date: Early to mid May
Deadline for application: 30/4/2021
Please send your resume and cover letter (in English) to: [email protected]