El Amal Rehabilitation Society – Rafah (ERSR) is a civil non-profit organization established in 1991 with Ministry of Interior registration number 5058. Our society is NGO leader working with distinction in the field of development, education, health, culture, training and rehabilitation in order to ensure a better life for marginalized groups, especially the deaf and enhance their capabilities based on qualified professional that use better techniques to build a generation capable of contributing to the building society , it also aspire to distinctive and active participation in building a civil society in which deaf people enjoy full rights in the Palestinian society .
Salalem, is a five-year (2019-2024), gender-transformative project which seeks to increase the agency and employability of young women and youth with disabilities in Gaza and the West Bank. Through generous funding from Global Affairs Canada (GAC), participants in the Salalem Leadership Institute gain critical life skills and participate in experiential (on-the-job) learning, all whilst building professional networks to enter and remain in the labor force whether by finding jobs or starting their own businesses.
Simultaneously, the project aims to reduce barriers to workforce participation by increasing buy-in from participant’s families, improving the accessibility of workplaces, and promoting community acceptance. The project is implemented by El Amal for Rehabilitation in partnership with Catholic Relief Services.
El Amal is seeking to recruit a qualified and experienced Field Supervisor to support implementing, following up, and monitoring the project activities in the southern Gaza Governorates.
The Filed Supervisor will be reporting directly to the Project Coordinator and support all project activities in the field.
- Responsible for the supervision, follow-up and monitoring of program activities in the field as assigned by the Project Coordinator.
- Introduce and represent the project w the target communities by establishing strong community links.
- Coordinate the day-to-day implementation of the program activities and provide regular field supervision and monitoring of activities implementation.
- Conduct regular field monitoring visits to the beneficiaries (interns and entrepreneurs).
- Coordinate with relevant stakeholders including host employers, disability and livelihoods actors, universities, community mobilization committees and undertake monitoring activities.
- Contribute to the development of program work plans.
- Contribute to the identification of potential risks and difficulties and determining mitigation and troubleshooting measures.
- Documenting all program field implementation activities using the reporting tools.
- Support project administration and backstop other functions, as assigned.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Academic and Professional Qualifications and Experience:
- University degree in business administration, economics, sociology, or another related field.
- Minimum five years of progressively responsible work experience in the field of development, preferably with similar projects. Significant experience working on livelihoods, gender empowerment and disability inclusion projects is required.
- Required Languages – Strong written and oral English and Arabic
- Proven ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Proven ability to develop progress reports
- Proficiency using MS Windows, MS Office packages
- Demonstrate strengths in relationship management; able to work with diverse groups of people in multicultural, team-oriented environment.
- Understand and work with local contexts (operational and cultural).
How to Apply:
- Qualified candidates can submit the following documents to the : Attach link (https://forms.gle/TaiKrvr7AQkgRtth8)
- Cover Letter (ca. 200 words)
- The most recent CV including 3 professional contacts as references.
kindly open the attachment link and fill in all the required data accurately, then attach a CV and a cover letter, noting that you will miss the opportunity in the process of sorting and evaluating applications if there are any incorrect data or any missing attachments .
The deadline for submitting applications 06 October 2022, no later than 02:00 pm.
El Amal Rehabilitation Society – Rafah is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, people with disabilities, and other underrepresented or minority populations are strongly encouraged to apply and to seek ERS support on the application process where additional accommodation is required