تنويه هام: بسبب خلل فني طارىء خارج عن إرادتنا لم يتم استلام أية طلبات لهذه الوظيفة. و عليه نرجو من المعنيين إعادة تقديم الطلب على موقع المؤسسة المرفق بإعلان الوظيفة
Job Title: Field Officer
Reports to: Project Officer
Catholic Relief Services (CRS) is the official international humanitarian agency of the Catholic community in the United States. CRS works to save, protect, and transform lives in need in more than 100 countries, without regard to race, religion or nationality. CRS has been present in Jerusalem, West Bank, and Gaza (JWBG) since 1961 and currently supports programs in the sectors of humanitarian relief, livelihoods, civil society strengthening, and social justice promotion through its field offices in Jerusalem, Gaza, and Bethlehem.
Envision Gaza 2020 (EG2020) is implemented by CRS with funding from the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) to support families in Gaza become more resilient to everyday stresses and rebound more quickly from crises. EG2020 helps communities build resilience and self-reliance through the expansion of employment opportunities and emergency assistance. The project will distribute cash and voucher assistance to help vulnerable households cover their basic needs. Additionally, EG will identify employment opportunities across a number of livelihoods modalities including Cash-for-Work (CFW) for unskilled or low-skilled workers, Cash-For-Internship and Cash-for-Apprenticeship (CFI/A) for skilled university or vocational graduates and small capital grants for business owners to rebuild or grow their businesses following crises.
The EG2020 Field Officer (FO) will assist project implementation by working directly with local partners, community members, and other CRS staff to coordinate monitoring, evaluation, accountability, and learning activities and events in support of Catholic Relief Services’ (CRS) work to serve the poor and vulnerable. The successful candidate will have a thorough and service-oriented approach to project implementation which ensures that communities feed into and benefit from a project that consistently applies best practices and constantly works towards improving the impact of the project for the people we serve.
Roles and Key Responsibilities:
- Support the coordination, implementation, and monitoring of project activities at the field level, ensuring implementation schedules are met as per the detailed implementation plan (DIP), and that adherence to CRS systems for quality project implementation are strengthened.
- Support the project team to identify technical opportunities and challenges related to cash-based programs, in coordination with the project team support capacity building activities for local implementing partners, in accordance with CRS Partnership Principles. Report on challenges and/or gaps identified to inform adjustments to the plan and implementation schedule.
- Coordinate communication and facilitate information sharing among the project team, implementing partners, and project communities to ensure full involvement of community leaders, and community representatives in the overall implementation and improvement of project activities.
- In coordination with the project team support capacity building events for partner staff and community representatives.
- Compile data provided at the community level as per project requirements and contribute to the preparation of reports.
- Support the dissemination of the CRS Safeguarding Policy & Code of Conduct and Ethics to local implementing partners, project beneficiaries, and relevant community members, including mechanisms to safely make report or provide feedback; ensure compliance with this policy and immediately notify supervisor of any concerns.
- Support project administration and backstop other functions, as assigned.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field, required
- Minimum two (2) years of NGO work experience, required
- Demonstrated experience in cash-based programming required; strong background in data management preferred
- Experience working with partners and participating in community-engagement activities, required
- Proficiency using MS Windows, MS Office packages (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), and ICT4D systems, required; familiarity with CommCare and PowerBI a plus
Required Languages – Strong written and oral English and Arabic required
Travel - Travel in Gaza required regularly. Project or country level travel anticipated on occasion (10%) e.g. to Jerusalem.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Observation, active listening and analysis skills with ability to make sound judgment
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to interact effectively with diverse groups
- Good relationships management skills with ability to work collaboratively as part of a team
- Proactive, results-oriented and service-oriented
Agency-wide Competencies (for all CRS Staff)
These are rooted in the mission, values, and guiding principles of CRS and used by each staff member to fulfill his or her responsibilities and achieve the desired results.
- Continuous Improvement & Innovation
- Builds Relationships
- Develops Talent
- Strategic Mindset
- Accountability & Stewardship
Supervisory Responsibilities: none
Key Working Relationships:
Internal: EG2020 Project team – including MEAL staff – and operations staff (e.g. Admin, ICT, Procurement, Finance).
External: Serves as key point of contact for EG2020 activities, supporting the EG2020 Project Manager, for project activities in the Gaza. Key relationship includes local implementing partners, community members, beneficiaries, peers from other NGOs, etc.
Disclaimer: This job description is not an exhaustive list of the skill, effort, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position.
***Our Catholic identity is at the heart of our mission and operations. Catholic Relief Services carries out the commitment of the Bishops of the United States to assist the poor and vulnerable overseas. We welcome as a part of our staff people of all faiths and secular traditions who share our values and our commitment to serving those in need. CRS’ processes and policies reflect our commitment to protecting children and vulnerable adults from abuse and exploitation.
By applying to this job, you understand and acknowledge that CRS requires its staff to treat all people with dignity and respect and to actively prevent harassment, abuse, exploitation, and human trafficking. Further, you understand that if you are a successful candidate, you will be subject to a comprehensive background check, and your personal/professional references will be asked to evaluate your behaviors related to the above safeguarding-related topics. CRS' talent acquisition procedures reflect our commitment to protecting children and vulnerable adults from abuse and exploitation.
CRS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or disability status.
Women, people with disabilities, and other underrepresented populations are encouraged to apply and to seek CRS support on the application process where additional accommodation is required.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة