WFP celebrates and embraces diversity. It is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all its employees and encourages qualified candidates to apply irrespective of race, colour, national origin, ethnic or social background, genetic information, gender, gender and disability.
The United Nations World Food Programme is the world's largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger worldwide. The mission of WFP is to help the world achieve Zero Hunger in our lifetimes. Every day, WFP works worldwide to ensure that no child goes to bed hungry and that the poorest and most vulnerable, particularly women and children, can access the nutritious food they need.
To perform monitoring activities within a specific coverage area and provide reports to support the effective delivery of assistance packages.
- Conduct distribution monitoring for the food modality at the level of distribution points, including conducting beneficiary interviews during distributions. The frequency is based on the sample and monitoring requirements.
- Conduct post distribution monitoring visits at household beneficiaries’ level collecting through conducting semi-structured interviews.
- Conduct monitoring visits to participating shops based on the required sample and monitoring requirements.
- Conduct any other monitoring visits for any new initiative as required.
- Ensuring that all data is synchronized with WFP’s M&E database before the set deadline.
- Ad hoc M&E data collection requirements might be collected by MAs if and when needed.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Education: A bachelor’s degree in social work, sociology or any other related field.
Experience and skills
- Demonstrated interest and/or experience (up to 4 years) in monitoring, data collection, social work or any related area.
- Good interpersonal, networking and communication skills.
- Willingness to contribute and work as part of a team.
- Flexible and open to learning and new experiences.
- Respect for diversity and adaptability to other cultures, environments and living conditions.
- Computer skills (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, social media, and others).
Language: Fluent in Arabic, Basic in English
How to Apply
Qualified candidates are required to complete an online candidate profile on the UN WFP Careers Website.
To view the job description and apply to the mentioned vacancies, please follow these simple steps…
- Create your online CV
- Click on “Apply”
- For new users, click on create an account
➡️ External candidates: https://career5.successfactors.eu/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=178704&company=C0000168410P