Hiring a Field Coordinator
The Jerusalem YMCA Women’s Development Program is partnering with Danish Church Aid-DCA in the implementation of a project on “East Jerusalem Youth: Agents of Change”. This project is funded by the European Union.
The Following Post is required:
Job Title: Field coordinator
Duration of Job: 17 months
Target Hiring Date: July 1st, 2021
Location: Jerusalem Suburbs
- Coordinate all the activities in the targeted locations.
- Coordinate with all stakeholders in the area.
- Monitor the implementation of specific plans in each location.
- Monitor the results of all interventions undertaken.
- Support youth groups to design and implement actions.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- A bachelor’s degree in the area of social work, or other relevant field.
- At least three years of experience in community development projects.
- Working experience with women and youth projects is a credit.
- Ability to organize work, lead and deliver activities with high-level standards, and proven track record in producing quality work.
- Prepared to work under pressure.
- Computer literate especially Microsoft office applications.
- Good communication and writing skills in Arabic and English.
- Valid driving license.
To apply for a position: Applicants should submit their CV along with a cover letter in English language – by June 12th, 2021, with 3 traceable references, to the following email, [email protected]
Applications received after the closing date, will not be eligible. Only short listed candidates will be invited for interviews and a technical assignment.