Yaboos charity society (YCS) is a non-governmental organization, founded in Rafah 2001, in response to the various needs of the Palestinian community, where As it works to implement programs to meet those needs through professional staff. (YCS) aspires to be a unique institution to achieve sustainable development in the local community, and seeks to promote, develop and care for children and youth, improve the livelihood of poor families and empower them, in professionally and efficiently approach through coordination with local and international organizations take in consideration applying of transparency, integrity, accountability and social justice.
Title: Field Coordinator
Place: Yaboos office, Rafah with frequent field work all over the Gaza Strip
Period: 4 months, with possibility to extension.
Starting date: As soon as possible
- Introduce and represent the YCS activities in the target communities, and establish community links.
- Identify relevant partners and stakeholders in the targeted areas and maintain relations with them throughout the activities.
- Conduct detailed needs assessment in the targeted communities.
- Administrative and technical implementation and follow up of activities.
- Assist in the implementation of the action plan, review achievement and constraints and provide feedback accordingly;
- Ensure that all activities are implemented in a timely manner and according to donor’s rules and regulations.
- Ensure proper implementation of the activities on the ground.
- Prepare periodical reports as requested by YCS and donor in consultation with the ED.
- Assist in monitoring and evaluating the activities by reporting deliverables to donor.
- Coordinate all activities in the localities targeted.
- Contribute to the development of new activities ideas in the field of work.
- Document all activities and maintain an efficient filing system including all related documents.
- Perform any other tasks required by the ED.
- Preparation of implementation plans for activities;
- Coordination of logistic means for activities
- Identify bottlenecks or problems at the field level, report them and advance possible solutions
Academic and Professional Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, or related field.
- At least Three years of relevant experience in project management, preferably with experience in - -working with NGO's.
- Proven experience in working with CBOs in the Gaza Strip.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and meet deadlines.
- Ability to prepare operational plans.
- Outstanding networking skills.
- Professional level in both Arabic and English language skills.
- Proven ability to work under pressure and within a team.
- Excellent reporting and formal writing skills in both English and Arabic.
- English language proficiency.
- Advanced skill in the use of computer applications.
How TO Apply
Qualified candidates should send the following documents to following email:
- Cover letter.
- The most recent CV including 2 professional contacts as references.
Kindly state in the email subject “feild Coordinator” Any deficiency in the application will NOT be considered
Deadline for submitting applications 14/09/2017, no later than 15:00 PM.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.