Grand Park Company has earned a reputation for setting the highest standards in style and service among both business and leisure travelers. The company is fully owned by The Palestinian Investment Fund. Grand Park Company is seeking a qualified candidate to fulfill the following vacancy:
(Grand Park Hotel-Ramallah)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures the overall cleanliness of the hotel, including accurate scheduling of periodical cleaning plans etc.
- Supervises compliance to hotel rules and regulations and exercises disciplinary measures as needed. with using new cleaning machinery, cleaning chemicals and cleaning procedures,
- Controls, requests and purchases all supplies related to Housekeeping and Laundry as well as the linen and uniforms for all other departments.
- Controls inventories and costs of linen, guest and cleaning supplies, controls Housekeeping equipment.
- Supervises and controls Lost and Found, maintains records and mails packages to clients.
- Involves in annual budget.
- Checks regularly all shifts cleaning.
- Regularly inspect guest rooms, VIP rooms and corridors, lobby, public toilets, etc. to ensure proper maintenance and cleanliness.
- Effectively handle all guest complaints concerning the Housekeeping, taking corrective action to prevent recurrence and convert the guest into a repeat customer.
- Execution of regular technical/skills training. Responsible for setting up and maintaining ongoing training programs in the his/her department in conjunction with the Personnel & Training Manager.
- Maintains a monthly overview of vacationland public holiday balance of all his/her staff and delivers a monthly consolidated summary to the Personnel Manager.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Successful candidate must have:
- Bachelor degree in Hotel Management or any related field.
- 6 years’ experience in hospitality sector, Minimum 2 years in Housekeeping.
- Excellent communication skills - fluent in English and Arabic both written and oral.
- Has passion in hospitality industry;
- Strong in discipline, Cost conscious, very good administrative skills, human relation skills, salesmanship and leadership.
Please forward your resume along with a cover letter to [email protected] by February 19, 2020.
We thank all applicants; however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.