A- Project consortium and strategy
- Present the project as delegated to host government, donor and community.
- Monitor environment and risk management, ensuring mitigation are developed, communicated and implemented as approved.
• Produce donor level annual plans, reports and budgets.
• Coordinate the consortium intervention and activities according to the plan ensure effective and timely delivery of programme activities. Administer and facilitate the contractual aspects with partners and SCI departments to ensure compliance and effective business relations.
• Ensure MEAL plan is developed, resourced, implemented and serve as an informed decision making process.
• Conduct monthly progress review for the project activities with the consortium and project team, ensure progress is achieved as planned, map challenges and actions identified and rolled out in timely fashion.
• Produce quality reports including, internal briefs, monthly, quarterly, semi annual and annual reports and ensure compliance with the reporting deadlines and quality. Ensure programme assets and resources are well managed according to SCI and donor policies and regulations with support from SCI related departments.
- Monitor issues which might rise or appear through the life of the grant and communicate the needed for resources and actions that need to fill any new gap.
- Provide feedback on partner capacity issues/performance to the partnership management scheme of SCI.
- Review the financial audits and consult with the finance team for feedback/issues.
- Ensure effective participation and learning of rolled out High Performance Organization (HPO) projects.
- Successfully complete all SCI essential trainings and learning schemes.
- Provide timely and quality feedback, support and guidance for subordinate ensuring high quality performance and further polish of the needed skills and competencies.
- Working closely with PAC team to capture lessons learned, success stories, evidence to inform policy and material production.
- Ensure appropriate resources are re-allocated in case of an emergency.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
• Knowledge and experience in the following thematic areas: : Education, Inclusion and protection.
• Previous experience working in volatile operation environment and in depth knowledge of education/protection challenge in Palestine.
• Previous experience managing multi-million, multi-year projects.
• Excellent in written and spoken English.
• Proven record of success and mastering project management cycle and donor communication.
• Proven leadership managing consortiums.
• Accomplished level in key competencies; delivering results, networking and influencing and collaborative approach to business.
• Ability to function effectively under stressful conditions such as heavy workloads, and deadlines.
• Excellent Microsoft Office applications skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, E-mails, Skype and Web researchers).
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realize the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
• No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
• All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
• Violence against children is no longer tolerated
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at www.savethechildren.net/careers
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.