E-Work Program Officer
Full time Position
Reports to: NDC Gaza Program Manager
Duty Station: NDC Office - Gaza
The E-Work Program Officer will be Responsible for a portfolio of internet based E-Work projects that will be implemented by local and international institutions. In addition he will be responsible for managing a computerized database for the variety of projects beneficiaries.
- Monitor E-Work grants implementations and ensure adherence to work plans and budgets, communicate with, and coach sub-grantees to ensure smooth implementation and compliance;
- Follow up e-work freelancing training and coaching activities conducted by sub-grantees;
- Manage computerized database for projects beneficiaries database;
- Maintain updated sub-grants files and ensure that all sub-grants are well-administered and implemented in compliance with the relevant NDC rules and regulations, and policies and procedures;
- In coordination with the Finance Officer, process payments to sub-grantees in accordance with the agreed upon terms of the signed agreements with the partner institutions;
- Review and approve grants receipients reports identifying acheivements, problems faced and proposed solutions;
- Prepare periodic progress and final reports in coordination with the other team members;
- Monitor other projects such as Cash for Work.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- BSc. in computer science, computer engineering or information technology.
- At least three years of solid experience in Internet-based Freelancing including training, technical skills building, and coaching.
- Particular experience in database management is a plus.
- Proven record in effectively coordinating programs of different projects.
- Excellent facilitation skills, project management, monitoring, supervision and provision of technical assistance.
- Ability to coordinate and follow up multiple projects.
- Strong communication and writing skills in Arabic and English.
- Advanced computer skills.
- Valid driving license.
Interested candidates must submit a cover letter and CV to [email protected] no later than Saturday, June 29, 2019.
Please indicate in the subject line of your email the position you are applying for. Further information relating to these positions can be obtained from our website at www.ndc.ps/job-vacancy. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.